Pellegrini extends contract

Smart move. It settles the ship somewhat as we go into the new season and it is sets up a better situation when the season is over, regardless of Pellegrini's fate. The media will still continue to push the disruption, uncertainty angle with regards to Pellegrini but at least they have fewer weapons to play with.

Excellent decision from the club as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Vieira with some more time around the first team now EDS are starting to make the transition.

It just could be that Guardiola has blown us off & the extra years are to give Paddy time to work up to Manager in 2 years. Everybody still happy???

I'm happy with this but interestingly Tancredi Palmeri still saying Pep signed a full contract (not pre contract) 3 weeks ago & will join next season. As he's also said, it's a smart move as it takes the pressure off the club at a very low cost to us for this season.
Well done City... Now go get De Bruyne & Pogba lol

I very much hope it is indeed just a way of deflecting the year long questions about his future and a way of rewarding him for what he's achieved for us. Although i do feel it would of been best to leave when his contract is up as now he'll either have to be sacked or quit. however, If it's because we believe he's the man to take us forward then we're going nowhere anytime soon.
this^^^^

Well it looks like I won't have to run around CB LEVEL 3 stark bollock naked as I said I would if we landed Pep, he was never going to come to us, as I said the rags will be his next job, that's not to say that i'm happy about Pellers staying, think the club have dropped a huge bollock
Erm he is coming to us.

Interesting stat - even after last season's disappointments Pellegrini still has the best win % of any City manager during the PL era.

It just could be that Guardiola has blown us off & the extra years are to give Paddy time to work up to Manager in 2 years. Everybody still happy???

I'm still undecided on Pep. He has always gone to ready made teams. While there is no denying he has a certain aura about him, im still not convinced he's any better than what we've got. I'm willing to be proven wrong though - Pellegrini isn't getting any younger and I can see City being his last mangerial appointment.

Interesting stat - even after last season's disappointments Pellegrini still has the best win % of any City manager during the PL era.
That's hardly interesting at all. I like the old man, but with the resources City have it's absolutely normal and expected. When Mancini took over, we had Bridge as a left back FFS...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.