Pellegrini extends contract

Wonder if Pep has fucked us off and is eying the rag job when TT implodes ?? Seems a strange time to be renewing his contract unless it is a smokescreen.

(In response to a comment about Pellegrini having the highest win % of any City manager in the PL era) Not really a fair comparison though - he inherited a top 2 team and, fair enough, he's kept us there, but no other manager in the PL era has had such a high level team to work with. I'd guess Mancini's last two years winning % would be pretty similar.

So everyone's pleased because this will keep the press off our backs despite the fact that everyone on BM reckon it's just a smokescreen so I guess the media will too.

Can't believe the club are daft enough to go with Manuel for another season, even if Pep takes a sabbatical.

Could well also be that Guardiola will want a year off after 3 years in Munich.

Anyway I'm delighted for the boss and I think it's a very clever and classy thing for the club to do.

Txiki and Ferran will be next - i expect them both to sign new long term deals in the coming weeks/months.

Interesting theory but I'd be surprised, after having a year off already.

Nothing but good can come of this. As you say, good move by all parties. It's the timing of it that suggests to me it's a fudge. But the fact that our top brass and manager are so united speaks volumes regardless of whether it is or isn't. I'd love to see Ferran and Txiki extended too as they've had a huge impact.

He's a rag sycophant, always has been always will be, the rags are on his 'to do' list

Peoples lists change mate. I always wanted to go to Tijuana to see the donkey show. Just like Pep won't want to be playing in the Europa league, I don't fancy being beheaded by the Mexican drug cartel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.