Pellegrini gone back to Chile

CTID101 said:
mammutly said:
SWP's back said:
Were you really on the wum?

I never am. As someone has said previously, the manager could easily, and understandably, be away for some time. This time ( now! ) is vital. The exec should be putting in place an interim management strategy - i.e. more than just Brian can do it for a bit.
Interim management strategy?

You mean like Kidd and all of the staff Pellegrini has trusted and worked with for years taking the training sessions like any normal club and carrying on?

They will know exactly what Pellegrini wants and expects at this time of pre-season. Pellegrini could also be in constant communication for all we know as well.

There are a lot of unknowns in this situation and people are filling in the gaps with rumour and speculation.

But let me ask you this. Do you think it is important for a new manager to work directly with his players during pre season?

CTID101 said:
mammutly said:
SWP's back said:

I never am. As someone has said previously, the manager could easily, and understandably, be away for some time. This time ( now! ) is vital. The exec should be putting in place an interim management strategy - i.e. more than just Brian can do it for a bit.
Interim management strategy?

You mean like Kidd and all of the staff Pellegrini has trusted and worked with for years taking the training sessions like any normal club and carrying on?

They will know exactly what Pellegrini wants and expects at this time of pre-season. Pellegrini could also be in constant communication for all we know as well.

Very plausible but there is nothing like a good flap.

mammutly said:
SWP's back said:
mammutly said:
Well at the moment, I suppose it's Brian

*shakes head*

Petrovs left peg said:
mammutly said:
SWP's back said:

*shakes head*

Your username is missing an apostrophe.

mammutly said:
I am not unsympathetic to the manager's situation, but this pre season is/was vital. Not just important, vital. The club is in transition and the season is just a month away.

I seriously hope the exec have a plan B

What a burke!!

We need pellegrini with the players In pre season as this is important. But for any person if its serious family related we should give him enough time to do what he has to do..

I am genuinely sorry that the manager is having family problems, And, if it is the case that his mother is ill, I do of course wish Mrs Pelligrini and Manuel all the very best.

However, my thoughts in this context are more with the interests of MCFC. Call me barbaric if you like, but I am more concerned that our new manager not being with the team at this time gives Moyes and Mourinho an advantage in the coming competition.

mammutly said:
I am genuinely sorry that the manager is having family problems, And, if it is the case that his mother is ill, I do of course wish Mrs Pelligrini and Manuel all the very best.

However, my thoughts in this context are more with the interests of MCFC. Call me barbaric if you like, but I am more concerned that our new manager not being with the team at this time gives Moyes and Mourinho an advantage in the coming competition.

He will have some contact with both the club and his coaching staff even though his most important priority and concern is his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.