Pellegrini gone back to Chile

mammutly said:
I am genuinely sorry that the manager is having family problems, And, if it is the case that his mother is ill, I do of course wish Mrs Pelligrini and Manuel all the very best.

However, my thoughts in this context are more with the interests of MCFC. Call me barbaric if you like, but I am more concerned that our new manager not being with the team at this time gives Moyes and Mourinho an advantage in the coming competition.

barbaric if you like.....Glad you're not my Son/Daughter

mammutly said:
I am genuinely sorry that the manager is having family problems, And, if it is the case that his mother is ill, I do of course wish Mrs Pelligrini and Manuel all the very best.

However, my thoughts in this context are more with the interests of MCFC. Call me barbaric if you like, but I am more concerned that our new manager not being with the team at this time gives Moyes and Mourinho an advantage in the coming competition.
He'll be back in a few days, FFS.

I'm not saying its the case but my mum is very old and if she fell sick and the unthinkable was imminent I'd sure fuck my job off to be with her. No question.

Mammutly did not say that Pellegrini should not be with his Mother. He said it would have an impact on City, which of course it will.

There is nothing we can do other than wish him and his family well

Hopefully Kiddo is right in saying Pelle will arrive in Hong Kong on Tuesday, same day as the team.

If that's the case, then we'll be absolutely fine. We won't even have all our new players till then anyway.

lukyman said:
mammutly said:

barbaric if you like.....Glad you're not my Son/Daughter

Care to explain?

You may think ( if the rumours are true) that Pellegrini being with his sick mother is very important - and I wouldn't disagree with you.

But, are you saying that, despite this being a football forum, all that should be posted in response to this topic are messages of sympathy?

Read my post again. In this context I am City first, second, last and fucking foremost, mate, and I happen to believe that the new manager being away at this time is not good for the club and our prospects next season. That does not mean I don't sympathise with Pellegrini on a personal level.

mammutly said:

Hi Barbaric.............are you not having a good day?

[bigimg]http://img.emol.com/2013/04/06/pellegrini_15257.jpg[/bigimg]

the man is no more around; can only hope that the lady goes strong for at least few more years! all the best to Mrs Silvia Ripamonti.

His mother is 92 years old, so I don´t think that she can last much longer, add the fact that she lost his spouse just a few months ago. When Pellegrini´s father died he explained that he resolves all the issues with him a time before,and just left Malaga to go back to Chile just when his end was inminent. If not, Pellegrini has a lot of brothers and sister in order to care his mother. So the ones who have a concern about city´s future because of this situation don´t worry.Also, he is a very good planner, so probably his staff has all what they need to keep working ith the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.