Pellegrini gone back to Chile

Ray78 said:
mammutly said:
I am not unsympathetic to the manager's situation, but this pre season is/was vital. Not just important, vital. The club is in transition and the season is just a month away.

I seriously hope the exec have a plan B

Nice try.

He seems to have got a few nibbles though.

SWP's back said:
mammutly said:
I am not unsympathetic to the manager's situation, but this pre season is/was vital. Not just important, vital. The club is in transition and the season is just a month away.

Such as what?

Well at the moment, I suppose it's Brian

mammutly said:
SWP's back said:
mammutly said:

Such as what?

Were you really on the wum?

bluemoon73 said:
Ray78 said:
mammutly said:

Nice try.

He seems to have got a few nibbles though.

But uncalled for.

Pre-season friendly pales into insignificance for him at a time like this, and rightly so.

Best wishes to the Pellegrini family is all anyone really needs to offer surely?

SWP's back said:
mammutly said:
SWP's back said:
Such as what?

I never am. As someone has said previously, the manager could easily, and understandably, be away for some time. This time ( now! ) is vital. The exec should be putting in place an interim management strategy - i.e. more than just Brian can do it for a bit.

mammutly said:
SWP's back said:
mammutly said:

I never am. As someone has said previously, the manager could easily, and understandably, be away for some time. This time ( now! ) is vital. The exec should be putting in place an interim management strategy - i.e. more than just Brian can do it for a bit.
Interim management strategy?

You mean like Kidd and all of the staff Pellegrini has trusted and worked with for years taking the training sessions like any normal club and carrying on?

They will know exactly what Pellegrini wants and expects at this time of pre-season. Pellegrini could also be in constant communication for all we know as well.

mammutly said:
SWP's back said:
mammutly said:

Fucks sake fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.