Pellegrini hoping to stay in Europe for next job

keep him at Manchester city let him run the youth side of things or be on the board or give him a manager post at 1 of our other clubs this is not like we don't have the money to keep him in the Etihad campus . I feel he may looking at putting up his feet and a rest for a year but also loves Manchester and I could see him staying here in some role at Manchester city

keep him at Manchester city let him run the youth side of things or be on the board or give him a manager post at 1 of our other clubs this is not like we don't have the money to keep him in the Etihad campus . I feel he may looking at putting up his feet and a rest for a year but also loves Manchester and I could see him staying here in some role at Manchester city

Some job within the group maybe the Aussie team but not the youth set up, unless he was working under orders he's not exactly been a champion of giving the kids a chance.

So give him role like Tony Book had at City .
Can't see it myself .
He looks like a man who wants a fresh challenge .

So give him role like Tony Book had at City .
Can't see it myself .
He looks like a man who wants a fresh challenge .

a tony book role at Manchester city would be ideal for pellegrini and pep as good a manager he is never managed in the premier league so maybe a back room job just to settle pep in

The MEN running what it says are quotes from a radio interview in Chile with Manuel's agent: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ester-city-manuel-pellegrinis-future-10823695

On Valencia:

"He spent five or six years 40km [from Valencia] when he was at Villarreal. He lived in the city, has experienced the atmosphere and loves it."
However, he also says:

“The Premier League remains the most exciting for Manuel. He’s had three wonderful years and he’s crazy for that competition” and that "“[Manuel] can listen to offers but it doesn’t have to be Manchester United or Chelsea."
I agree that Valencia looks the best fit.

Cannot see the club not having something written into his contact that he will not be entitled to his final year's full salary if he takes a job in the Premier League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.