Pellegrini hoping to stay in Europe for next job

Think he should be a Middle East peace envoy,sure he'd bring some calm to the situation.

What would you do if at the end of the season he takes over our noisy neighbours in Trafford?
Not unheard of then what would your opinion of him be?

What would you do if at the end of the season he takes over our noisy neighbours in Trafford?

People will think this is bollocks but a mate text me this morning about 7 as he received a text last night from a guy who has good contacts and said Woodward tried to approach MP a month ago (same time pelle knew guardiola was coming) and tried to get him. Mp respectfully declined

Would never happen. If he stays in the PL it would be Chelsea. After that, his stock is very high after what he has done here, Malaga and even RM before so Spain could be an option.

Whatever he chooses, I for one will wish him well.

Would never happen. If he stays in the PL it would be Chelsea. After that, his stock is very high after what he has done here, Malaga and even RM before so Spain could be an option.

Whatever he chooses, I for one will wish him well.
I'm not saying he will go but there's a possibility but if the previous comment t to yours is right then he will decline and go elsewhere as we would all like him to

How would you feel if Pelle goes to United ? History, money to buy and yes, a lot of work to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.