Pellegrini in talks with Everton

On the one hand he has done well with similar clubs in the past, namely Villareal.

On the other hand he could seriously relegate them if he sets them up as he did us defensively.

Slag pelle all you want but Pep actually robbed some of his tactics including some of how he has the defence play.

We might still see some of his ploys in our team. These coaches all rob stuff and respect each other. It's the fine tuning and also the star players you have, those with super quality that make the difference

Slag pelle all you want but Pep actually robbed some of his tactics including some of how he has the defence play.

We might still see some of his ploys in our team. These coaches all rob stuff and respect each other. It's the fine tuning and also the star players you have, those with super quality that make the difference
F**k me!
I sincerely hope we don't defend like that under Pep!!!!

He did but he had better players like pique puyol Alves etc to rely on. What did we have once vinny and zab were out? A mis mash at best.

Pep takes things from others and adds to them. I was only stating that pelle is well thought of

He did but he had better players like pique puyol Alves etc to rely on. What did we have once vinny and zab were out? A mis mash at best.

Pep takes things from others and adds to them. I was only stating that pelle is well thought of
Now that he's gone, that is.

Manuel would be wise to eschew the financial rewards of the PL and return to the sunny shores from whence he came. He no doubt feels ill-used but he will recover his sanguinity more easily in warmer climes. He probably reflects that he got out of City intact by the skin of his teeth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.