Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
richards30 said:
Roman isn't really knowledgable on all aspects though is he Pam? He just buys the flavor of the month!!
Agreed our transfer policy last summer was much better......

I was thinking more along the lines of the likes of Shevchenko and the insanity of paying £50 mill for Torres.
They were stupid transfers but we can't really say anything

Adebayor - 25 million
Lescott - 24 million
Kolarov - 17 million ffs
Just a few examples

At least they have changed their transfer policy in recent years signing the best young talent in the world. While we spent 50 million on crap last season apart from Nastasic and Rodwell (If he can sort out his injuries).

Pam said:
Marvin said:
Ray78 said:
He will probably want to finish the season with Malaga out of respect for the club.
He can do so. He's said he's leaving. Don't see anything standing in the way of signing an agreement and announcing it before Malaga's last game

Honestly, what difference does it make?
A lot if he goes elsewhere

Ducado said:
So are we all confident that Pellegrini is the man to move us up to the next level?

Honestly? No bloody idea. Thought I would try a novel approach and wait until he has a few games under his belt.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Pam said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Agreed our transfer policy last summer was much better......

I was thinking more along the lines of the likes of Shevchenko and the insanity of paying £50 mill for Torres.
They were stupid transfers but we can't really say anything

Adebayor - 25 million
Lescott - 24 million
Kolarov - 17 million ffs
Just a few examples

).

I'm not saying that. There isn't a club on the planet that doesn't make cock-up signings of one description or another.

Ducado said:
So are we all confident that Pellegrini is the man to move us up to the next level?
Let's get back to the old level first

For a start Chelsea could sweep all before them if they get Mourinho and Falcao. Think of the self belief they'd have at the start of the season

And Pellegrini has a lot less experience of English football than Mancini who played here. Transition period should be allowed for. Whether he'll be allowed one I don't know

"He came from sunny Spain
"To manage in the rain
"Pellegrini ooooah(is that spelt right?)

Ducado said:

Early signs it looks encouraging but it will be safe to see how he does during the season.

Marvin said:
Ray78 said:
Marvin said:
If Pellegrini confirmed that he's leaving Malaga at the end of the season, presumably he'll be announced shortly as our manager? Why would either party want to wait until June when the Spanish season ends?

He will probably want to finish the season with Malaga out of respect for the club.
He can do so. He's said he's leaving. Don't see anything standing in the way of signing an agreement and announcing it before Malaga's last game

Moyes for example was announced before his predecssor went.

Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.