Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
If Pellegrini confirmed that he's leaving Malaga at the end of the season, presumably he'll be announced shortly as our manager? Why would either party want to wait until June when the Spanish season ends?

Don't suppose it matters whether its this week or next. It will be done in a few days time.

g180aj said:
karen7 said:
just seen on ssn the performances in the champions league overall bobby has won 43% of matches and manu 39% so everyone saying manu is much better than bobby is not true.dont hit me with limited resources etc etc,just given you the facts

Bob's gone so lets just get behin Mr Pellegrini.

Dont get me wrong i will be 100% behind him when he gets here,i just think it is wise to keep feet on the ground a bit more as we are getting a touch carried away,each to their own

In the long run it doesn't matter what Pellegrini's record is with other clubs (presuming he joins), it's meaningless.

Mourinho's pre-Madrid was 47% they won 65% of their games under him at Madrid.
Mancini's pre-City was 50%, with us it was 27%.

Just interested in what the new man can do for City, not what he did for some other club.

Marvin said:
If Pellegrini confirmed that he's leaving Malaga at the end of the season, presumably he'll be announced shortly as our manager? Why would either party want to wait until June when the Spanish season ends?

He will probably want to finish the season with Malaga out of respect for the club.

MSP said:
richards30 said:
Pam said:
Abromovich has made some very silly signings over the years, when left to his own devices.

Roman isn't really knowledgable on all aspects though is he Pam? He just buys the flavor of the month!!

Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Lukaku, Azpilisomething, De Bryne, Atletico goalkeeper, Ba, Ramires, Moyes, Cahill... all great transfers and most of them for very good price.

Agreed. But Chelsea will continue to take shit for the same reason we take shit.

greasedupdeafguy said:
richards30 said:
Pam said:
Abromovich has made some very silly signings over the years, when left to his own devices.

Roman isn't really knowledgable on all aspects though is he Pam? He just buys the flavor of the month!!
Agreed our transfer policy last summer was much better......

I was thinking more along the lines of the likes of Shevchenko and the insanity of paying £50 mill for Torres.

Ray78 said:
Marvin said:

He will probably want to finish the season with Malaga out of respect for the club.
He can do so. He's said he's leaving. Don't see anything standing in the way of signing an agreement and announcing it before Malaga's last game

Marvin said:
Ray78 said:
Marvin said:

He can do so. He's said he's leaving. Don't see anything standing in the way of signing an agreement and announcing it before Malaga's last game

Honestly, what difference does it make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.