Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the Tim Vickery quote that Pellegrini is the nearest thing you'll get to Roger Moore in the Saint. He said the one word to sum him up is 'Suave'

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ray78 said:
lancs blue said:
Yeah you're probably right - I'd just finished working and popped on here to find that we may not have the manager we thought after all. Typical City though if it turned out like that!

Nothing typical City about this one, he is definitely the next City Manager, even though the FC Porto job could of been very tempting if they approached earlier.

Cant imagine at his stage in career moving to a club that sells its 2 best players every summer would be a tempting position. Im not sure Oporto is even a very nice place

With their scouting network they never go short with the replacement players, and Porto has a very good European Record.

Ray78 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ray78 said:
Nothing typical City about this one, he is definitely the next City Manager, even though the FC Porto job could of been very tempting if they approached earlier.

Cant imagine at his stage in career moving to a club that sells its 2 best players every summer would be a tempting position. Im not sure Oporto is even a very nice place

With their scouting network they never go short with the replacement players, and Porto has a very good European Record.

Just saying Porto is not somewhere good managers that are wanted in Europe go. More up and coming or not highly in demand are the sort of managers they get

Citysmith said:
I loved the Tim Vickery quote that Pellegrini is the nearest thing you'll get to Roger Moore in the Saint. He said the one word to sum him up is 'Suave'

keep-calm-and-stay-suave-2.png

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ray78 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Just saying Porto is not somewhere good managers that are wanted in Europe go. More up and coming or not highly in demand are the sort of managers they get

True in one sense but like I said in my post he would of found the Challenge very tempting if Porto made known their interests earlier imo. I am not knocking our project as there is no doubt we have great potential.

I decided it was time I got the old crystal ball out and gave it a polish.

As the mists cleared a little it came up with 2 predicitions.

Our new manager will have a surname beginning with P

We will sign a striker with a surname beginning with C

So there you have it. Our new manager will be Pulis and we'll sign Crouch.

woolleyback blue said:
I decided it was time I got the old crystal ball out and gave it a polish.

As the mists cleared a little it came up with 2 predicitions.

Our new manager will have a surname beginning with P

We will sign a striker with a surname beginning with C

So there you have it. Our new manager will be Pulis and we'll sign Crouch.
It's Pearce and Corradi.

Im sure Redknapp will escape from his sunken ship QPR. It's probably worth a shot, dont you think guys?

bluemathlady said:
Im sure Redknapp will escape from his sunken ship QPR. It's probably worth a shot, dont you think guys?

Well we were going to sign him but he blew us out of the water with his wage demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.