Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
woolleyback blue said:
I decided it was time I got the old crystal ball out and gave it a polish.

As the mists cleared a little it came up with 2 predicitions.

Our new manager will have a surname beginning with P

We will sign a striker with a surname beginning with C

So there you have it. Our new manager will be Pulis and we'll sign Crouch.

haha,quality

Prestwich_Blue said:
adrianr said:
bluemathlady said:
Im sure Redknapp will escape from his sunken ship QPR. It's probably worth a shot, dont you think guys?

Well we were going to sign him but he blew us out of the water with his wage demands.
But he's a top, top manager...

Yeah well you know, we can't speak about him as he's at QPR, but we've been looking at him since Pompey and if he wanted to sign then I'm sure the chairman could sort something.. As you say, top top manager. But we can't speak about him as he's at QPR.

adrianr said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
adrianr said:
Well we were going to sign him but he blew us out of the water with his wage demands.

Yeah well you know, we can't speak about him as he's at QPR, but we've been looking at him since Pompey and if he wanted to sign then I'm sure the chairman could sort something.. As you say, top top manager. But we can't speak about him as he's at QPR.

For sure, he's triffic!

adrianr said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
adrianr said:

And as for his assistant manager, he's not just the dog's bollocks, he's the entire dog.

That's what his P60 is going to say, anyway.

I'll stick this in here.

El Confidencial: City (Soriano) and Real Madrid (Perez) have reached a non-aggression agreement that is being called an "anti-Barca pact".

The pact will see the clubs share transfer info, negotiate directly for each others players, and battle greedy agents trying to make money.

Super David Silva 21 said:
I'll stick this in here.

El Confidencial: City (Soriano) and Real Madrid (Perez) have reached a non-aggression agreement that is being called an "anti-Barca pact".

The pact will see the clubs share transfer info, negotiate directly for each others players, and battle greedy agents trying to make money.

RM obviously shit scared of how much clout we now have.

I'll stick this in here.

Anyone have any idea how much truth there is in this? On the face of it, I guess it sounds plausible with Barca seemingly at odds with the likes of Soriano plus Barca are thought to have leaked the Pellegrini story but is that enough for us to form some kind of anti-Barca "alliance" with Real Madrid?

I'll stick this in here.

Interesting, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'll stick this in here.

I don't think anyone else would be too keen on the idea of Real and City teaming up to rinse the transfer market.. Depends whether it's purpose is anti-Barcelona, which would be a shame as I'd still quite like us to buy Thiago rather than him going to the Rags, or genuinely beneficial to both clubs, IE not letting De Laurentis play us off for Cavani, or Levy with Bale, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.