Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure most people are aware, but Malaga are playing their last game of their season against Barcelona at 6PM tonight. I know Im going to watch!

havent malaga named a roundabout after him this week?does that trump an advert and if so perhaps we should start saving now so we can top it when he leaves us

Delboy352 said:
It will be interesting the first match we play if he is in charge...I can still remember walking through the gates at Wembley shaking my head as around me all I could hear was "You can stick your Pellegrini up your @rse"!!...my...how times change...we all loved Bobby Manc, but as the old saying goes..."The King is dead...Long live the King..."

In all fairness to the Blues singing this (myself included) we had been listening to radio reports with a negative spin on our way down.
A few articles in the Press/Online which were implying that Mancini could be sacked and at that moment in time many of us were in disbelief and wanted to keep Mancini...

I was chanting this in full knowledge of Pellegrini's capabilities (my father has been a Malaga SC holder for a decade) and have no problems with him coming in, however on that day it seemed like the Press were sabotaging our attempt at winning the Cup.

When in reality, they were just reporting what they had been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.