Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
xzbit04 said:
karen7 said:
if this was a mancini team it would be said why cant he motivate them to play barcalona..just saying,dont shout at me

Tell me what reason they have to be motivated at all, thinking of hols, nothing to play for this season, coach leaving, Isco leaving in the summer, bleak future, Barca are clearly gunning for the 100pts record too and want it badly

its barca,they want to give their boss a decent send off and they get paid(maybe)

Daz_Blue said:
karen7 said:
if this was a mancini team it would be said why cant he motivate them to play barcalona..just saying,dont shout at me

Malaga are reminding me of our performance against Southampton. ....... Barcelona are a little better than Southampton tho ... Maybe Brian Kidd could telephone him and give him tips on coming back from 3-0 down ....
Or the cup final. Still raging about that farce!

I was intrigued to see how Pellegrini set up his team for his final swansong and how he reacted to events during the match. I can only assume that whenever his team gets bumfucked in the first 15 mins he does a bunk as he proceeded to let the bumfucking continuing unabated. As for the finger pointing and defensive shambles the less said the better.

Still lets see what he does 2nd half

karen7 said:
xzbit04 said:
karen7 said:

Tell me what reason they have to be motivated at all, thinking of hols, nothing to play for this season, coach leaving, Isco leaving in the summer, bleak future, Barca are clearly gunning for the 100pts record too and want it badly

its barca,they want to give their boss a decent send off and they get paid(maybe)
They already gave him a nice send off at their last home game, which is what matters most in my opinion. How many teams go to the Nou Camp and get something even when there is lots at stake?

Anyone who expects this game to show them something about Pellegrini's teams...you are mistaken. Malaga are basically on holiday This is a team with players and the manager leaving and players not getting paid.

This is getting ugly. When he is appointed the press will reference the 6-7 nil beating his side got......... against a Barca side missing 4 players and Messi

cookster said:
This is getting ugly. When he is appointed the press will reference the 6-7 nil beating his side got.........
Malaga should have had 3 in the last 5 minutes.

cookster said:
This is getting ugly. When he is appointed the press with reference the 6-7 nil beating his side got.........

And anyone watching our last game of the season as a one of will wonder how we managed to get second. There is nothing in this game for Malaga, their manager is leaving, their best players are leaving and their owners want out. They're already on the phone to their agents.

SWP's back said:
cookster said:
This is getting ugly. When he is appointed the press will reference the 6-7 nil beating his side got.........
Malaga should have had 3 in the last 5 minutes.

Remind you of anyone? Create plenty of chances but don't convert ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.