Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobKowalski said:
I was intrigued to see how Pellegrini set up his team for his final swansong and how he reacted to events during the match. I can only assume that whenever his team gets bumfucked in the first 15 mins he does a bunk as he proceeded to let the bumfucking continuing unabated. As for the finger pointing and defensive shambles the less said the better.

Still lets see what he does 2nd half
FFS their playing Barce

MCFC-alan88 said:
cookster said:
This is getting ugly. When he is appointed the press with reference the 6-7 nil beating his side got.........

And anyone watching our last game of the season as a one of will wonder how we managed to get second. There is nothing in this game for Malaga, their manager is leaving, their best players are leaving and their owners want out. They're already on the phone to their agents.

This.

This is an almost cup final for Barca, they want to match 100 points.

The Malaga are debating where to go on holiday in the minds.

cookster said:
SWP's back said:
cookster said:
This is getting ugly. When he is appointed the press will reference the 6-7 nil beating his side got.........
Malaga should have had 3 in the last 5 minutes.

Remind you of anyone? Create plenty of chances but don't convert ;)

oh dear and hes not even signed yet

I genuinely do believe that some people on here will see this one match and decide they don't want him after all,I do fuckin despair .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.