Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M24 Citizen said:
Kompany is King said:
Malaga match finished.

How long do we wait for Pellegrini to be announced as City Manager?

I have this image of him and Isco rushing down El Motorway in Isco's Mini with the windows down, Wonderwall blasting out the speakers and those car City flags in the wind while Isco beeps the horn and Pellegrini downs San Miguel with his feet on the dashboard.

...Or is that wishful thinking?
No that's quite realistic.

In the best City tradition a secret meeting that the media know all about

(I don't beleive a word of it)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/new-manchester-city-boss-manuel-1926743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... el-1926743</a>

Denis Doyle

Manuel Pellegrini is planning a ­secret meeting to thrash out his Manchester City blueprint.

Pellegrini, 59, will be confirmed as City’s new boss this week and will host a ­gathering in Spain that will ­include director of ­football Txiki Begiristain and coach Brian Kidd.

Ruben Cousillas, who will join ­Pellegrini at the Etihad after working as his assistant over the past nine years, will also attend.

The Chilean has already spoken of his burning desire to be proved a winner, adding that he will not be crushed by the burden of expectation.

He said: “My ­career has been all about sporting challenges. I am ­leaving Malaga for a very ­important project and I will stay true to the values I have built up over many years. I have always tried to get my teams to play with a certain style.

“But this time I know that the style I employ also comes with a need to deliver titles."

Ducado said:
In the best City tradition a secret meeting that the media know all about

(I don't beleive a word of it)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/new-manchester-city-boss-manuel-1926743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... el-1926743</a>

Denis Doyle

Manuel Pellegrini is planning a ­secret meeting to thrash out his Manchester City blueprint.

Pellegrini, 59, will be confirmed as City’s new boss this week and will host a ­gathering in Spain that will ­include director of ­football Txiki Begiristain and coach Brian Kidd.

Ruben Cousillas, who will join ­Pellegrini at the Etihad after working as his assistant over the past nine years, will also attend.

The Chilean has already spoken of his burning desire to be proved a winner, adding that he will not be crushed by the burden of expectation.

He said: “My ­career has been all about sporting challenges. I am ­leaving Malaga for a very ­important project and I will stay true to the values I have built up over many years. I have always tried to get my teams to play with a certain style.

“But this time I know that the style I employ also comes with a need to deliver titles."

4pm press conference, just need to check which day...

davymcfc said:
M24 Citizen said:
Kompany is King said:
Malaga match finished.

How long do we wait for Pellegrini to be announced as City Manager?

I have this image of him and Isco rushing down El Motorway in Isco's Mini with the windows down, Wonderwall blasting out the speakers and those car City flags in the wind while Isco beeps the horn and Pellegrini downs San Miguel with his feet on the dashboard.

I like it.

dennishasdoneit said:
davymcfc said:
M24 Citizen said:

I like it.

You forgot personalized car plates with "MCFC".

omfg, can he just sign the contract, get it announced and we bring in our players please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.