Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Pellegrini is obviously attracted by the prospect of working at City, but he has told us repeatedly that no agreement is in place and that he would not talk to City until the Spanish season was over. There is a lot of talking to do! City are, we believe, interested in getting the right "structures" and "culture" in place at the club. It appears that Pellegrini has few objections to the outline plans, but there must be an awful lot of detail to thrash out before he knows EXACTLY what the job involves and what his responsibilities are. Then there are "strategic" aspects, like "player acquisition strategy". It could take all week.

I expect that the initial discussions would have covered his role, length of contract and salary. But all of the other details in the contract such as termination clauses might be left until the last minute.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Mr Bloomers on alert at work (at Manchester Airport)

Will be letting me know of any spottings and I will post on here straight away......with that barnet you can hardly miss him
Yes, that's all well and good. But we're not really interested in your bloke's haircut, nice though I'm sure you think it is!

;-)

Well, Mourinho just took over at Chelsea so maybe we can announce this without a media furor.

LoveCity said:
Well, Mourinho just took over at Chelsea so maybe we can announce this without a media furor.

Let's hope so....Navas and pellegrini to sign today would be nice. :D

no chance of a simple announcement. First question he will be asked, what do you make of Baconface retiring.

LoveCity said:

I'm a tad envious but i think we have an equal.Let battle commence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.