Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BibbyBlue85 said:
SheeshKebab said:
Does anyone reckon Pellegrini will be announced today?

De Niro seems pretty confident on it being today. Seen a few of his posts suggesting today is the day
Hope he's right! Wouldn't mind a big, massive report on it all day on Rag Sports News

I had to give my glasses a good clean - I was convinced that mail headline said
"Clapped out sneering old hack baffled by modern , forward looking method of achieving success"
I knew that couldn't be right!

Didsbury Dave said:
This is the best squad in England. With the right additions this summer it could be one of the best in Europe.

You really are deluded if you think that.
Beyond first team options, AM and Wing options at City are poor. The players we have are also not good enough at the pressing game when we defend. If Isco and Navas are comming then this would go some way towards resolving these issues - but if Tevez and Nasri are going then they need to be replaced as well

No doubt sat in a taverna somewhere having a light lunch, couple of bottles of chilled wine discussing football and how the project is coming along. Probably being shown the photos taken by Jrb of the protacabins and exec portaloo and getting all excited about the dump trucks and cranes at the academy site. Salary all but done and dusted and updated on where our transfers are up to. Just like any meeting no doubt he has been handed a portfolio on where to live and which buses and trains to catch to get to work.

Rammyblues said:
No doubt sat in a taverna somewhere having a light lunch, couple of bottles of chilled wine discussing football and how the project is coming along. Probably being shown the photos taken by Jrb of the protacabins and exec portaloo and getting all excited about the dump trucks and cranes at the academy site. Salary all but done and dusted and updated on where our transfers are up to. Just like any meeting no doubt he has been handed a portfolio on where to live and which buses and trains to catch to get to work.

I hear Gorton village is nice, can see him on the 201, jumping off at mecca bingo.

James Cooper in situ outside the stadium. Anyone from here close by with an air rifle or powerful catapult? I would have suggested a shotgun, but the PC mob wouldn't like it.

:-(

jimharri said:
James Cooper in situ outside the stadium. Anyone from here close by with an air rifle or powerful catapult? I would have suggested a shotgun, but the PC mob wouldn't like it.

he has got a green tie on though ;)

jimharri said:

And why oh why does Kevin Parker not understand what 'holistic' means?

SheeshKebab said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
SheeshKebab said:
Does anyone reckon Pellegrini will be announced today?

De Niro seems pretty confident on it being today. Seen a few of his posts suggesting today is the day
Hope he's right! Wouldn't mind a big, massive report on it all day on Rag Sports News

Same here pal, I'll be lifting a chilled sangria to the new man that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.