Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueboy73 said:
We all know it's Pellegrini, so when are city going to announce it. What they waiting for
I think the club are getting more PR savvy and IF talks are concluded wait for a date with maximum effect or piss on the rags signing someone on the same day. :)

sam-caddick said:
Blueboy73 said:
We all know it's Pellegrini, so when are city going to announce it. What they waiting for

I honestly think it's signed and sealed as I think everything has been agreed for ages, but I just have a feeling Txiki and Ferran are to trying to sort out Isco whilst they are in Malaga and then announce the pair together.

Don't think we'll be 'announcing' any player till the transfer window officially opens, that is July 1 ... Jesus Navas deal is done, but not a peep from City's official site or anyone else ... for that we'll just have to wait for July 1st!

anyone else scared for next season? the thought of ronaldo back to the prem and would never come to us, mourinho at chelsea, new manager for us i have doubts, hope we do well obviously!

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Is there a reason we have to announce him "within two weeks"? Mourinho took 5 minutes to sign and was revealed immediately after la liga finished pretty much. And Moyes signed before the league ended! Yet we have to wait and wait.

Sorry I'm just so bored.

Mourn go probably took 5 minutes as there was no one else mad Rom could turn o, he has employed and sacked virtually every top manager out there

bing city said:
anyone else scared for next season? the thought of ronaldo back to the prem and would never come to us, mourinho at chelsea, new manager for us i have doubts, hope we do well obviously!
Oh come on. coffees is now spat all over my monitor.Good night to you,

Night night ragfry.

bing city said:

Rag.

bing city said:

Dear me! No need to be scared little fella! We will be phenomenal to watch next season even if we don't win anything. And the season after that.........!!!
And.... Ronaldo never hurt us much in the Derbies. We have the best defence in the League. Mourinho's mystique has waned. Tranny is passed his best.
The future is SKY BLUE!!!

sam-caddick said:
Blueboy73 said:

I honestly think it's signed and sealed as I think everything has been agreed for ages, but I just have a feeling Txiki and Ferran are to trying to sort out Isco whilst they are in Malaga and then announce the pair together.

For the life of me I can't understand why they Dont just announce it. I said the other day I can see a Sven like presser with pelli and his new players. So you may be right.
So its
Pelli
Fernadino
Isco
Jesus
And cavini.

* drools *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.