Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bing city said:
anyone else scared for next season? the thought of ronaldo back to the prem and would never come to us, mourinho at chelsea, new manager for us i have doubts, hope we do well obviously!

Oh dear. Not even trying to disguise its rag credentials. Moderators, the bum's rush if you please.....!<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:12 am --<br /><br />
Lomas has a lob on said:
I think we may hear something today!

Not expecting an unveiling today. Pellegrini is still out in Spain according to SSN this morning.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
bing city said:
anyone else scared for next season? the thought of ronaldo back to the prem and would never come to us, mourinho at chelsea, new manager for us i have doubts, hope we do well obviously!

Oh dear. Not even trying to disguise its rag credentials. Moderators, the bum's rush if you please.....!

-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:12 am --

Lomas has a lob on said:
I think we may hear something today!

Not expecting an unveiling today. Pellegrini is still out in Spain according to SSN this morning.

There's a lot of hype about mourinho at the moment as though he is a miracle worker

My guess is that it's all done but the fact that S&B are racking up the airmiles in Spain and Ukraine is taking priority. Also gives Pelle a chance to make preparations for his relocation.

Surely at least one of S&B will need to be there to field the tough questions regarding the timeline of Roberto's dismissal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.