Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaldoon said the manager will be in, in the the next 14days in his interview, which was recorded the day after vs Chelsea in New York...So surely he'll be in place by the end of the week?

Plaything of the gods said:
Bluemooner33 said:
bing city said:
anyone else scared for next season? the thought of ronaldo back to the prem and would never come to us, mourinho at chelsea, new manager for us i have doubts, hope we do well obviously!

______________Hart_____________
Zabaleta__Kompany_Nastasic__Clichy
_________yaya____Fernandinho____
Navas_________Isco__________Silva
_______________Cavani___________

Bench:- Panti, Richards, Rodwell, Nasri, Thiago,Tevez, Aguero

Yep, shitting it!
That line-up, with Pellegrini as coach, would scare the shit out of almost any team in Europe, not just the PL. Not saying it would win the Chumps League, but Pelegrini hasn't been a slow starter in that competition.

Yep, and 60mins into a game the opposition would look over to the side lines and see Aguero, Tevez and Thiago warming up LoL

01cravend said:
Khaldoon said the manager will be in, in the the next 14days in his interview, which was recorded the day after vs Chelsea in New York...So surely he'll be in place by the end of the week?

Patience fellow blues...this is the calm before the storm..and what a storm it`s gonna be

I'm no cynic said:
Plain Speaking said:
IeMo_2007 said:
First of all , sorry for my English .. it's not very well

but Mohamed Naguib the manager of Abu Dhabi sports t.v network just twitted some details about the negotiations which take place between Pelle & the club

1# Pelle insists to keep Dzeko & Nasry and asked for
two wingers , central defender , central midfielder and a goal scorer

2# the players who would leave : Tevez if he didn't renew , kolo , Lesscot & some other players not revealed yet

3# pelle didn't like to bring Falcao

4# Their was a huge bid from Mourinho for Dzeko

and the twitter account name is @mohammednajeeb5 & BTW has more than 170 thousand followers

& that's the link of the his account :
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/mohammednajeeb5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/mohammednajeeb5</a>

but of course the tweets were in Arabic :)
Interesting, Thanks for that.
A pity twitter hasnt an automatic translate function from other languages!

2# One of whom would be Garcia. I understand he was the first player Pelle sold when he was at Real.

Pellegrini hasn't got the ability to 'spot a player' then. Marvin knows best, apparently Garcia will be a key player for us. He got called up for Spain you know....

bluevengence said:
01cravend said:

Patience fellow blues...this is the calm before the storm..and what a storm it`s gonna be
I have no patience left. Announce Pellegrini now I need to hear his words of poetry on the OS about accepting the job

SheeshKebab said:
bluevengence said:
01cravend said:

I have no patience left. Announce Pellegrini now I need to hear his words of poetry on the OS about accepting the job

can I suggest that you buy a John Betchemen cd (sorry about spelling)

Bluemooner33 said:
bing city said:
anyone else scared for next season? the thought of ronaldo back to the prem and would never come to us, mourinho at chelsea, new manager for us i have doubts, hope we do well obviously!

_________yaya____Fernandinho____
Navas_________Isco__________Silva
_______________Cavani___________

Bench:- Panti, Richards, Rodwell, Nasri, Thiago,Tevez, Aguero

Yep, shitting it!

Try this:

___________Fernandinho____
_____Yaya______________Silva
Navas_______________________Isco
_____________Cavani____________

bluevengence said:
01cravend said:

WHAT, you mean it isn't Pellegrini after all but someone called Storm? Where is he from? Has he won the Champions League, the Premiership, the FA Cup, the Charity Shield. Bluemoo(a)ners need to know these things especially when they have been gearing up for some guy called Pellegrini and now we are getting someone called Storm. This thread title needs to be altered!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.