Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
MSP said:
Hopefully, Pellegrini will create a winning away machine, something Mancini never came close to creating.

sorry, last season we didn't win enough away games?

No.

Utd won 13 lost 3. We won 10 lost 5.

Our exceptional home record won us the league. Can't expect to be unbeaten at home every season.

A pal of mine was sat on the next table to Pellegrini in a Manchester restaurant Saturday night.

San-Pellegrini-Manchester-City.jpg

Daz_Blue said:
http://www.thefalsenine.co.uk/2013/05/20/manchester-city-to-be-refreshed-by-the-sparkling-taste-of-san-pellegrini/?

Ultimately, Manchester City remain a club with the talent to win more titles, and soon they will have a coach with the experience and talent to realise their squad’s quality. Having run out of gas as Mancini ran out of ideas, the cool, sparkling taste of Manuel San Pellegerini will be the refreshment the Eastlands faithful have been waiting for to re-cabronate their team and make them pop once more.

This is what I'm hoping for. There is plenty of talent in our squad and with one or two additions and a better coach we can regain the Prem title.

Great read and the more i read about peregrin the more i'm leaning towards him...

I'm really excited about next season and i hope we get the appointment spot on...

Come on city,get it sorted!!

most seem to be excited of the prospect of him,but i must have missed sumit as i havent seen anything confirmed by club, they might do an about turn and go for the special one,haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.