Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

TheMightyQuinn said:
Pigeonho said:
TMQ, nobody has said City fans are scummier than United fans, we're just saying we have fans who are as bad, as do most other clubs. By saying that though the coin-lobber is almost being excused because he is a City fan, which for me makes no sense. As fans of the club are we expected to back certain elements of twats who support it? No.

I'll be honest here.

Rio had it coming. I'd have felt a twinge of sympathy if it'd perhaps have been a less gobby rag that got hit but as it was, Rio is a mouthy twat who gives but can't take.

Pellegrini wasn't celebrating a last minute goal. He was walking into a stadium. He was working. Rio was prancing in front of opposing fans at a volatile moment asking for for it.

The two incidents can't really be compared.

It's like hitting someone for no reason vs hitting someone who is provoking you.

And he hasn't spent the last ten years winding the rags up at any and every opportunity like Wio has with us.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
You make a very good point -It is tribal that's for sure. I have seen the most sane blue ,including myselflose it when we score etc,when there is a red card,bad decision etc and it is the same with the away fans. There has to be a line and lobbing coins,pies or whatever is surely stepping over the mark. Banter is banter,verbals is verbals but going out to hurt someone,narghhh not for me. I hate these cnuts more than most. I posted after the semi at Wembley against them about my then 10 yr old lad being pushed to the ground because he had a shirt with Tevez on..10 YRS old...I was raging and wanted to fight the ***** but realised I would have got my head stoved in and it was my lad who stopped me in the end.I hate the ***** so much but it's football when all said and done..

I'm not violent myself. I've never hit anyone over football and probably never will. I don't like hooligan elements to the game at all. I'm far too soft for all that.

But if you celebrate last minute winners with the opposing fans, you have to expect some stick...it's almost like sticking your cock in a wasps nest and not expecting to get stung.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Pigeonho said:
TMQ, nobody has said City fans are scummier than United fans, we're just saying we have fans who are as bad, as do most other clubs. By saying that though the coin-lobber is almost being excused because he is a City fan, which for me makes no sense. As fans of the club are we expected to back certain elements of twats who support it? No.

I'll be honest here.

Rio had it coming. I'd have felt a twinge of sympathy if it'd perhaps have been a less gobby rag that got hit but as it was, Rio is a mouthy twat who gives but can't take.

Pellegrini wasn't celebrating a last minute goal. He was walking into a stadium. He was working. Rio was prancing in front of opposing fans at a volatile moment asking for for it.

It's like hitting someone for no reason vs hitting someone who is provoking you.
To each their own, but if it was the other way round there would be blood being sought on this forum for the culprits, and that 'celebrating a last minute goal' wouldn't be anywhere near an excuse, it would just be an act of cuntishness from the person in the Stretford End who threw the coin. You can't really be condoning someone throwing coins, cutting a players head open just because he's gobby about football? Surely?

TheMightyQuinn said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
You make a very good point -It is tribal that's for sure. I have seen the most sane blue ,including myselflose it when we score etc,when there is a red card,bad decision etc and it is the same with the away fans. There has to be a line and lobbing coins,pies or whatever is surely stepping over the mark. Banter is banter,verbals is verbals but going out to hurt someone,narghhh not for me. I hate these cnuts more than most. I posted after the semi at Wembley against them about my then 10 yr old lad being pushed to the ground because he had a shirt with Tevez on..10 YRS old...I was raging and wanted to fight the ***** but realised I would have got my head stoved in and it was my lad who stopped me in the end.I hate the ***** so much but it's football when all said and done..

I'm not violent myself. I've never hit anyone over football and probably never will. I don't like hooligan elements to the game at all. I'm far too soft for all that.

But if you celebrate last minute winners with the opposing fans, you have to expect some stick...it's almost like sticking your cock in a wasps nest and not expecting to get stung.

Some on here might enjoy that....er.not me right!

The players should know all about the rivalry between City and Scum central, If united fans stood in front of city fans giving it large theyd get twatted,
why should it be any different for players..

If you dont want to get twatted then keep yer fuckin mouth shut..

Thats my take.. ffs even the players have fights now and then..

its a jungle out there... no room for softies..

stony said:
And he hasn't spent the last ten years winding the rags up at any and every opportunity like Wio has with us.

Or made racist remarks about Ashley Cole.

Rio had it coming.

De Gea, I'd have said it was harsh as despite being one of them he's not been begging for 'bants' like the racist crack head has.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Pigeonho said:

I'll be honest here.

boo ya fella.. you reading this pige??

samharris said:
The players should know all about the rivalry between City and Scum central, If united fans stood in front of city fans giving it large theyd get twatted,
why should it be any different for players..

If you dont want to get twatted then keep yer fuckin mouth shut..

Thats my take.. ffs even the players have fights now and then..

its a jungle out there... no room for softies..
Which leads me to my point earlier. Put the coin thrower/pie thrower in a room with Ferdinand/Pellegrini and they would show how soft they are, because they're not in the safety of a crowd or safety in numbers. The fact they threw anything at all instantly makes them soft as fuck cowards.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:49 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Pigeonho said:

I'll be honest here.

boo ya fella.. you reading this pige??
Twice, then I replied.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.