Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
Mouthy? Out of the two of us only one has called the other a 'minge' and asked him what his problem is, whereas the other has simply questioned what it is he is talking about when he says a player deserves what he gets. Keep up.

Have you got severe memory loss or sommat.. go back to your first reply to me..

fuckin call me 8 years old cos you dont like my answer..

You got personal- I replied ...
You must have the skin of a Johnson & Johnson powered babies arse if you think being asked if you're 8 years old is getting personal.
Lol, that's funny.

Come on you two, move on from the daft posts...

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
Mouthy? Out of the two of us only one has called the other a 'minge' and asked him what his problem is, whereas the other has simply questioned what it is he is talking about when he says a player deserves what he gets. Keep up.

You must have the skin of a Johnson & Johnson powered babies arse if you think being asked if you're 8 years old is getting personal.

Tell me and the rest of the forum what you meant by it then!!!

squirtyflower said:
i love the way certain protagonists have turned this into the usual city fans are shite thread

good work gentlemen

let's start a city fans thugs thread, or lets not be bitter blues thread ....oh

bye

Aww Squirty don't go, I'm sitting here bemused at the 'handbags at dawn' comments of certain posters, I might need you to remind me (or them) that there is a world outside Bluemoon!! ;-)

Whenever us blues try to have a dig at the rags on here the same posters get riled and remind us all that we're scummier than the rags will ever be.

Football is tribal. Always has been. Very little room for reason and logic. It's an escape, a passion, something which transcends words, not just another topic to be treated with 'reason' by the same posters over and over.

To even attempt reason and logic when discussing football is laughable anyway. If you want to get real, it's 22 multi millionaires kicking a ball and feigning injury for an hour and a half. All worth about 50m each in shit endorsements. There's very little room for logic or reason in the world of football.

This isn't science.

I've always hated rags more than Hitler or Hiroshima. Like I said, it transcends logic.

Jelly and Ice cream...

Oh and this should now mean open season on Gollum...just saying, like.

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:

Tell me and the rest of the forum what you meant by it then!!!
Why, are they all asking?
Well by your logic you are saying that because Ferdinand is a 'mouthy ****', he deserves what he gets. Now maybe it's me but what you are saying is that a person... on a football pitch... who is being mouthy... deserves to be hit on the head with a coin? And you're asking me why I asked you if you're 8 years old?

TMQ, nobody has said City fans are scummier than United fans, we're just saying we have fans who are as bad, as do most other clubs. By saying that though the coin-lobber is almost being excused because he is a City fan, which for me makes no sense. As fans of the club are we expected to back certain elements of twats who support it? No.

Would we expect our fans to treat Moyes arriving at the Etihad any differently? The rags have done far worse to be labelled as having scum fans than throwing a few cans at a rival manager.

Like I was trying to explain earlier, Ferdinand has done plenty to wind up City fans and someone threw a coin at him..Im not saying its right or wrong,but it happened..
pellegrini hasnt done anything to wind up the scum fans,except be the city manager..yet he gets sommat thrown at him..

This is why theyre scum of the earth..

Eccles Blue said:
rick773 said:
chestervegasblue said:
If we're going to call swamp dwellers a 'disgrace', a hell of a lot of blues need to own to the same title for the vile Munich chants on Sunday. So many of our own fans need to grow up, too. Both as a bad as each other.

Yeah you're right having actual things thrown at you for just being somewhere is totally just as bad as singing songs about a plane crash that happened half a century ago. That's actually fucking insane that anyone would put something that can actually harm someone and a SONG that shouldn't offend anyone but the most delicate of individuals in the same category.

I wouldn't say that I am a 'delicate individual' but the Munich song DOES offend me, one of our own died in that crash and I was around at the time and remember the genuine mourning from both sides of Manchester. So to my mind it does come in the same category.

I mean I really can't argue that, and you're definitely more entitled to your opinion on it than I am of mine. I just don't get the need that anytime something like this happens people always need to point out how we have dickhead fans too. A few people singing Munich songs Sunday doesn't justify this happening monday. And although I wouldn't have thrown a coin at rio , it seemed some people on here were more offended about it than he was himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.