Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Anyone who throws anything that can harm someone at a football match is a wanker. Doesn't matter who they follow.

At Wembley some dickhead threw a can of ale at a bus full of chelsea fans from outside the greyhound. He was that pissed he missed the fucking bus and it went over the top and landed on the other side of the road, full of city fans! Luckily it didn't hit anyone but it could have done.
Sounds like incidents that have happened outside the Clarence back in the day, though on those occasions it was just any old bus going up and down the road, not the bus of a rival team or its fans. My old fella nearly got clocked by such a bottle. No thought as to the possible consequences that can happen. At Bramhall Lane years ago some guy came up to our bus and started punching it, and going off the look on his face he must have broken a few fingers. No-one provoked him, he just did it but you have to wonder what went through his head when he took on a 7-ton bus made of steel and glass. Some people turn into bell-ends at the match.

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
SWP's back said:
To be honest, and whilst I'd never throw a coin at him, if Rio had run up to me in a room at the minute after RVP had scored I'd have beaten seven shades of shit out him.

you cant say that fella... we're all shithouses who'd run a mile..

oh hang on!!
And that's where you're getting what I said allllllll wrong. I doubt SWP'sBack would actually do that, given the fact he's clearly an intelligent man, but if he did then that's up to him I suppose. What I said was that by throwing a coin/object at someone from the safety of the crowd is and always will be the act of a coward. It's not that hard to grasp, is it? It's the same level of coward as running out of a pack of Stone-Island clad numpties to dish out the sofest of slaps, only to run back to the safety of that group rather than stand there and go toe-to-toe. Cowards. Not once have I said anyone is a shit house on here, I have merely stated those who throw coins are - unless you are one of those?

Now that sounds like the ramblings of an 8 year old.. well done..

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
you cant say that fella... we're all shithouses who'd run a mile..

oh hang on!!
And that's where you're getting what I said allllllll wrong. I doubt SWP'sBack would actually do that, given the fact he's clearly an intelligent man, but if he did then that's up to him I suppose. What I said was that by throwing a coin/object at someone from the safety of the crowd is and always will be the act of a coward. It's not that hard to grasp, is it? It's the same level of coward as running out of a pack of Stone-Island clad numpties to dish out the sofest of slaps, only to run back to the safety of that group rather than stand there and go toe-to-toe. Cowards. Not once have I said anyone is a shit house on here, I have merely stated those who throw coins are - unless you are one of those?

A piss-poor come back.

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Pigeonho said:
What a bizarre couple of posts. You've put far too much thought into it all, and I suspect your story is a load of bollocks. Well done though.
Really a load of bollocks you say, the usual Pige stock answer, whats up your inner thoughts nagging away at you, raw nerve etc.
You're a bit odd, aren't you?
No im a Blue, i was brought up with the rag scum in Salford and i can smell them a mile off, theres definately a whiff coming off you but dont worry some other lurking rags on here will be along in a bit to back you up and slag me off

blue underpants said:
Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Really a load of bollocks you say, the usual Pige stock answer, whats up your inner thoughts nagging away at you, raw nerve etc.
You're a bit odd, aren't you?
No im a Blue, i was brought up with the rag scum in Salford and i can smell them a mile off, theres definately a whiff coming off you but dont worry some other lurking rags on here will be along in a bit to back you up and slag me off
A whiff eh? Excellent. You're top you.

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:

A piss-poor come back.

thats all you deserve tbh.

I got hit with coins and lighters in the Kippax once. It was City fans trying to hit Cantona who was celebrating a headed goal infront of the stand. Couldn't believe my rotten luck. Thought I had a great little spot there by the pitchside. It was only on the bus home when someone said there was blood running down the back of my neck.

Nowt queer as folk.

I've managed to read the last 10 pages of this thread and it's obvious that a certain poster is WUMing.......trying to liken Blues throwing coins at camel gob after a last minute goal at our gaff to Rags throwing stuff at a man who is new to the league! It's best just to ignore anyone on here who spouts that kind of stuff, or just report it for the shite that it undoubtedly is.

Pellegrini59 said:
I got hit with coins and lighters in the Kippax once. It was City fans trying to hit Cantona who was celebrating a headed goal infront of the stand. Couldn't believe my rotten luck. Thought I had a great little spot there by the pitchside. It was only on the bus home when someone said there was blood running down the back of my neck.

Nowt queer as folk.

Cantona?? oh wasnt he the one that attacked a football fan for shouting sommat at him during a match....??

well I never..

que pige and some excuse..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was only banter after all...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.