Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pellegrini59 said:
I got hit with coins and lighters in the Kippax once. It was City fans trying to hit Cantona who was celebrating a headed goal infront of the stand. Couldn't believe my rotten luck. Thought I had a great little spot there by the pitchside. It was only on the bus home when someone said there was blood running down the back of my neck.

Nowt queer as folk.

Cantona?? oh wasnt he the one that attacked a football fan for shouting sommat at him during a match....??

well I never..

que pige and some excuse..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was only banter after all...
Anything you come up with i'll have an answer for, as you're coming up with proper shite.
The aggressor there was Cantona, and as far as i'm concerned he should've been kicked out of the game and faced an assault charge. You see, Mr Harris, if you read a few pages back I spoke with TMQ about what happened to good old verbal slagging off? That is clearly what Simmonds did but Cantona couldn't take it and had to take it to the level of violence, which is exactly what i'm saying is wrong with the coin throwing stuff.

Next...
Fuckin hell the Ban ki-Moon of rag cafe, he will be retiring soon raggy ever thought of putting in for the job then you can spout your scum propaganda from the top of the UN building, suit you right down to the ground spouting overbearing pompous shite

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Anyone who throws anything that can harm someone at a football match is a wanker. Doesn't matter who they follow.

At Wembley some dickhead threw a can of ale at a bus full of chelsea fans from outside the greyhound. He was that pissed he missed the fucking bus and it went over the top and landed on the other side of the road, full of city fans! Luckily it didn't hit anyone but it could have done.

If that was the old double decker bus full off chavy Harry Enfield lookalikes flicking the Vs and wanker signs at us ...then they asked to be twatted

LoveCity said:
LoveCity said:
Got my eyes closely on the media for this.

So far The Guardian and Evening News have reported it.

Still stone cold silence from the Daily Mail, The Sun, The Mirror, Sky Sports News, and others... but give them 18 hours or so.

14 hours later and this remains reported by 1 national and 1 local paper from what I can see. I haven't had Sky Sports News on so don't know whether it has been on there. This is incredible considering it involves the manager of one of the two sides involved in England's new biggest rival.

If Alex Ferguson was attacked with missiles, I wonder if it'd be in 1 national paper only...

If ferguson was targeted with missiles it would get more airtime than the Syrian crisis..

bluevengence said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Anyone who throws anything that can harm someone at a football match is a wanker. Doesn't matter who they follow.

At Wembley some dickhead threw a can of ale at a bus full of chelsea fans from outside the greyhound. He was that pissed he missed the fucking bus and it went over the top and landed on the other side of the road, full of city fans! Luckily it didn't hit anyone but it could have done.

If that was the old double decker bus full off chavy Harry Enfield lookalikes flicking the Vs and wanker signs at us ...then they asked to be twatted
Ssshhhh you will upset somebody

samharris said:
LoveCity said:
LoveCity said:
Got my eyes closely on the media for this.

So far The Guardian and Evening News have reported it.

Still stone cold silence from the Daily Mail, The Sun, The Mirror, Sky Sports News, and others... but give them 18 hours or so.

14 hours later and this remains reported by 1 national and 1 local paper from what I can see. I haven't had Sky Sports News on so don't know whether it has been on there. This is incredible considering it involves the manager of one of the two sides involved in England's new biggest rival.

If Alex Ferguson was attacked with missiles, I wonder if it'd be in 1 national paper only...

If ferguson was targeted with missiles it would get more airtime than the Syrian crisis..

If ferguson was targeted with missiles it should for preference be sidewinders

Chris in London said:
samharris said:
LoveCity said:

If ferguson was targeted with missiles it should for preference be sidewinders

If that happened,many on here would have a comical attack.

blue underpants said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Cantona?? oh wasnt he the one that attacked a football fan for shouting sommat at him during a match....??

well I never..

que pige and some excuse..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was only banter after all...
Anything you come up with i'll have an answer for, as you're coming up with proper shite.
The aggressor there was Cantona, and as far as i'm concerned he should've been kicked out of the game and faced an assault charge. You see, Mr Harris, if you read a few pages back I spoke with TMQ about what happened to good old verbal slagging off? That is clearly what Simmonds did but Cantona couldn't take it and had to take it to the level of violence, which is exactly what i'm saying is wrong with the coin throwing stuff.

Next...
Fuckin hell the Ban ki-Moon of rag cafe, he will be retiring soon raggy ever thought of putting in for the job then you can spout your scum propaganda from the top of the UN building, suit you right down to the ground spouting overbearing pompous shite
You're an angry little man, aren't you? Someone has definitely rattled your little cage.

Pigeonho said:
squirtyflower said:
i love the way certain protagonists have turned this into the usual city fans are shite thread

good work gentlemen

let's start a city fans thugs thread, or lets not be bitter blues thread ....oh

bye
I don't think anyone has done that, infact i'm certain of it.

i think they have, i'm certain of it

in fact one of them has posted 38 times in this thread, explaining why it's no big deal that the new Manchester City manager was pelted on his visit to another team's stadium

38!
that's 17% of the posts made in the thread
unbelievable Jeff

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Pigeonho said:

Next...
You're an angry little man, aren't you? Someone has definitely rattled your little cage.

Are you a giant?...everything seems to be little to you

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Pigeonho said:

Next...

653ecp.gif

24g7u5h.gif
<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:26 pm --<br /><br />
bluevengence said:
Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:

Are you a giant?...everything seems to be little to you

HO HO HO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.