Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

malg said:
I've managed to read the last 10 pages of this thread and it's obvious that a certain poster is WUMing.......trying to liken Blues throwing coins at camel gob after a last minute goal at our gaff to Rags throwing stuff at a man who is new to the league! It's best just to ignore anyone on here who spouts that kind of stuff, or just report it for the shite that it undoubtedly is.
No one is wumming, but you've clearly not ignored it anyway. Read what people have put. It doesn't matter who has thrown what or what the circumstances are. Throwing is a shit house trick no matter what it is or what 'reasons' someone may have for doing so, so whether it's the last minute winner or some bloke new to the league, it's still a shit house trick. It's like there's a mental block in some of you where you just can't have anything bad said about something to do with City, but it really doesn't take a genius to understand that throwing a coin at someone is a shit house trick, same as it doesn't take a genius to understand that throwing a pie at someone is also a shit house trick. Maybe if you take the clubs associated with those actions out of it and put it in any normal life situation - family perhaps - you will see it for what it is. So again, no wumming going on, it's just some posters, myself included, are able to not look at everything through blue-tinted goggles.

samharris said:
Pellegrini59 said:
I got hit with coins and lighters in the Kippax once. It was City fans trying to hit Cantona who was celebrating a headed goal infront of the stand. Couldn't believe my rotten luck. Thought I had a great little spot there by the pitchside. It was only on the bus home when someone said there was blood running down the back of my neck.

Nowt queer as folk.

Cantona?? oh wasnt he the one that attacked a football fan for shouting sommat at him during a match....??

well I never..

que pige and some excuse..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was only banter after all...

Have you been at the drinks cabinet?

Pigeonho said:
malg said:
I've managed to read the last 10 pages of this thread and it's obvious that a certain poster is WUMing.......trying to liken Blues throwing coins at camel gob after a last minute goal at our gaff to Rags throwing stuff at a man who is new to the league! It's best just to ignore anyone on here who spouts that kind of stuff, or just report it for the shite that it undoubtedly is.
No one is wumming, but you've clearly not ignored it anyway. Read what people have put. It doesn't matter who has thrown what or what the circumstances are. Throwing is a shit house trick no matter what it is or what 'reasons' someone may have for doing so, so whether it's the last minute winner or some bloke new to the league, it's still a shit house trick. It's like there's a mental block in some of you where you just can't have anything bad said about something to do with City, but it really doesn't take a genius to understand that throwing a coin at someone is a shit house trick, same as it doesn't take a genius to understand that throwing a pie at someone is also a shit house trick. Maybe if you take the clubs associated with those actions out of it and put it in any normal life situation - family perhaps - you will see it for what it is. So again, no wumming going on, it's just some posters, myself included, are able to not look at everything through blue-tinted goggles.

fuck me pige,youd have trouble seeing things through the hubble telescope..!!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:42 pm --<br /><br />
Pellegrini59 said:
samharris said:
Pellegrini59 said:
I got hit with coins and lighters in the Kippax once. It was City fans trying to hit Cantona who was celebrating a headed goal infront of the stand. Couldn't believe my rotten luck. Thought I had a great little spot there by the pitchside. It was only on the bus home when someone said there was blood running down the back of my neck.

Nowt queer as folk.

Cantona?? oh wasnt he the one that attacked a football fan for shouting sommat at him during a match....??

well I never..

Have you been at the drinks cabinet?

Nah mate,just refering to an earlier post...

samharris said:
Pellegrini59 said:

Nowt queer as folk.

well I never..

Anything you come up with i'll have an answer for, as you're coming up with proper shite.
The aggressor there was Cantona, and as far as i'm concerned he should've been kicked out of the game and faced an assault charge. You see, Mr Harris, if you read a few pages back I spoke with TMQ about what happened to good old verbal slagging off? That is clearly what Simmonds did but Cantona couldn't take it and had to take it to the level of violence, which is exactly what i'm saying is wrong with the coin throwing stuff.

Next...

malg said:
Its not shite to him, he does not like seeing people especially City fans throwing coins at one of his heroes, Pellers means nothing to him hes not the manager of the team he supports

A few points to make here.

1) Did our club driver not think it was abit dodgy dropping off a rival manager in the middle of thousands of pissed up scumbags?
2) If Moyes got out of a car and strolled through City square, are you 100% certain than not one person would throw a plastic bottle or hot dog at him?
3) It's a daily mail story. (Inbetween the story about a monkey that can fart the tune to postman pat, and Miley Cirrus tongue piercings)
4) Bore off

blue underpants said:
malg said:
Its not shite to him, he does not like seeing people especially City fans throwing coins at one of his heroes, Pellers means nothing to him hes not the manager of the team he supports
I don't like people getting hit with coins full stop, nobody should. You're obviously offended at my daring to say those City fans who did it are twats though, totally bypassing where i've said the same about anyone who throws anything at football. You're obviously a bit of a soft, sensitive type so you carry on being that and i'll carry on with my belief that people getting hit by coins, pies, lighters or anything else is out of order. There's a good lad.

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pellegrini59 said:

Nowt queer as folk.

well I never..

Anything you come up with i'll have an answer for, as you're coming up with proper shite.
The aggressor there was Cantona, and as far as i'm concerned he should've been kicked out of the game and faced an assault charge. You see, Mr Harris, if you read a few pages back I spoke with TMQ about what happened to good old verbal slagging off? That is clearly what Simmonds did but Cantona couldn't take it and had to take it to the level of violence, which is exactly what i'm saying is wrong with the coin throwing stuff.

Next...

Im done wumming you, im off..

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:

well I never..

Next...

Im done wumming you, im off..
Trust me, you've not been.

LoveCity said:
Got my eyes closely on the media for this.

So far The Guardian and Evening News have reported it.

Still stone cold silence from the Daily Mail, The Sun, The Mirror, Sky Sports News, and others... but give them 18 hours or so.

14 hours later and this remains reported by 1 national and 1 local paper from what I can see. I haven't had Sky Sports News on so don't know whether it has been on there. This is incredible considering it involves the manager of one of the two sides involved in England's new biggest rival.

If Alex Ferguson was attacked with missiles, I wonder if it'd be in 1 national paper only...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.