Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

ade_akhtar said:
Mancity1980 said:
God, I really hate that club...

which club? can you be more specific?

The rags, the red scum, the swamp dwellers, the Trafford red sox, the glazers debtors, the bacon-face b*stards...is that specific enough? Feel free to add any other names!

Andouble said:
Not to be that guy, but didn't one of our fans hit camelgob in the face with a coin the last derby at the Etihad...

I suppose Pellegrini has spent the best part of the last ten years using any and every opportunity to wind the rags up.

Ali Benarbia said:
Mancity1980 said:
God, I really hate that club...
Me too. But could Ferguson have walked unscathed into City's ground? Will Moyes? Pot and kettle.

Ferguson went to our place on numerous occasions to watch games but was never subjected to this.

Class from Pellegrini to just shrug it off though.

LoveCity said:
Got my eyes closely on the media for this.

So far The Guardian and Evening News have reported it.

Still stone cold silence from the Daily Mail, The Sun, The Mirror, Sky Sports News, and others... but give them 18 hours or so.
I'm sure they'll all report it. I can see the headlines now.

Pellegrini incites riot to spoil celebrations at Moyes debut game.

Shitty thing to do and those are right by saying other managers, Taggart included, have come to our place and not had to endure such shite. To excuse the coin-throwing as a result of ten years of winding up or whatever is bizarre though. Whether it's a pie or a coin, for winding people up or merely being the opposition manager, it's a complete shit-house trick to do by anyone. Put those who did it in a room alone with their target and they would most likely crumble into a pathetic heap.

billfromthehill said:
ManCityX said:
http://www.theguardian.com/p/3tbxa/tw

Manuel Pellegrini, the new Manchester City manager, needed the intervention of stewards and security officials after missiles were thrown at him before Manchester United's game against Chelsea.

Pellegrini was at the match to compile a report on United in preparation for the first Manchester derby of the season, on 22 September at the Etihad Stadium, but had to take shelter after being recognised when he got out of his car.

The incident was dealt with quickly and Pellegrini has told City he does not want to take it any further. He also stated he was happy with the way the Old Trafford stewards looked after him.

City, meanwhile, are set to complete the signing of Martin Demichelis after agreeing to pay Atlético Madrid €5m (£4.3m) for the Argentinian defender.

Pointless journo propaganda I can smell the fukin salt n pepper from here in my lounge on this story ,but thanks to you my friend ,it will now grow legs ,but I'm not biting so as we say in m,c,r, tar rar r kid.
I had a text off a mate yesterday its true, they are scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.