Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

FantasyIreland said:
Unfortunately every club has 'supporters' such as these turds.

Proper hard men.......

no not like these vermin they haven't,how many times did baconface come and watch games at our ground and not one mention of anything like this

bluemoon27 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Unfortunately every club has 'supporters' such as these turds.

Proper hard men.......

no not like these vermin they haven't,how many times did baconface come and watch games at our ground and not one mention of anything like this
Have you not read the other pages? Throwing a coin from a stand at a player with the intention of it hitting him is just as bad as throwing a pie at someone. Some may say it's worse, especially if that coin strikes and draws blood. So yes, we have vermin like that too, as do all clubs. No point in hiding from it or pretending we have saints as fans, as it's simply not true. For whatever reason it is, football attracts dick heads.

If we're going to call swamp dwellers a 'disgrace', a hell of a lot of blues need to own to the same title for the vile Munich chants on Sunday. So many of our own fans need to grow up, too. Both as a bad as each other.

just see this story on facebook, what get's me is, what the fuck were the police, and where was they ? if people started chucking pie and bottle outside Eastlands, the police would be straight on them . worst policed ground in the country !

chestervegasblue said:
If we're going to call swamp dwellers a 'disgrace', a hell of a lot of blues need to own to the same title for the vile Munich chants on Sunday. So many of our own fans need to grow up, too. Both as a bad as each other.
i must of missed this on Sunday, don't remember anybody chanting about Munich ?

kev20971 said:
chestervegasblue said:
i must of missed this on Sunday, don't remember anybody chanting about Munich ?
After the 'if you hate man united' song around the middle of the first half I think it was.

Pigeonho said:
chestervegasblue said:
Only heard them once on the telly, though obviously that is once too many.

Exactly. I don't understand why they do it, it undermines the entire club. We pretty much gave ourselves a medal for not chanting about it for one match. Bonkers.

billfromthehill said:
ManCityX said:
http://www.theguardian.com/p/3tbxa/tw

Manuel Pellegrini, the new Manchester City manager, needed the intervention of stewards and security officials after missiles were thrown at him before Manchester United's game against Chelsea.

Pellegrini was at the match to compile a report on United in preparation for the first Manchester derby of the season, on 22 September at the Etihad Stadium, but had to take shelter after being recognised when he got out of his car.

The incident was dealt with quickly and Pellegrini has told City he does not want to take it any further. He also stated he was happy with the way the Old Trafford stewards looked after him.

City, meanwhile, are set to complete the signing of Martin Demichelis after agreeing to pay Atlético Madrid €5m (£4.3m) for the Argentinian defender.

Pointless journo propaganda I can smell the fukin salt n pepper from here in my lounge on this story ,but thanks to you my friend ,it will now grow legs ,but I'm not biting so as we say in m,c,r, tar rar r kid.
What on earth are you babbling about<br /><br />-- 28 Aug 2013, 09:00 --<br /><br />
ban-mcfc said:
Pablo1 said:
Andouble said:
Not to be that guy, but didn't one of our fans hit camelgob in the face with a coin the last derby at the Etihad...
Although still wrong, Ferdinand getting a coin to the face after goading our fans close up during the celebrations of a last minute winner is on a different level to a fucking pensioner, whose respected throughout the game for being a gentleman.
***** to a man. I fucking despise all that they represent.

exactly, he only went to watch the fucking game.
So throwing things at people is okay under certain circumstances then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.