Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

BoyBlue_1985 said:
billfromthehill said:
ManCityX said:
http://www.theguardian.com/p/3tbxa/tw

Manuel Pellegrini, the new Manchester City manager, needed the intervention of stewards and security officials after missiles were thrown at him before Manchester United's game against Chelsea.

Pellegrini was at the match to compile a report on United in preparation for the first Manchester derby of the season, on 22 September at the Etihad Stadium, but had to take shelter after being recognised when he got out of his car.

The incident was dealt with quickly and Pellegrini has told City he does not want to take it any further. He also stated he was happy with the way the Old Trafford stewards looked after him.

City, meanwhile, are set to complete the signing of Martin Demichelis after agreeing to pay Atlético Madrid €5m (£4.3m) for the Argentinian defender.

Pointless journo propaganda I can smell the fukin salt n pepper from here in my lounge on this story ,but thanks to you my friend ,it will now grow legs ,but I'm not biting so as we say in m,c,r, tar rar r kid.
What on earth are you babbling about

-- 28 Aug 2013, 09:00 --

ban-mcfc said:
Pablo1 said:
Although still wrong, Ferdinand getting a coin to the face after goading our fans close up during the celebrations of a last minute winner is on a different level to a fucking pensioner, whose respected throughout the game for being a gentleman.
***** to a man. I fucking despise all that they represent.

exactly, he only went to watch the fucking game.
So throwing things at people is okay under certain circumstances then?

No, which is why I started my sentance with "although still wrong" - you must have missed that looking for a reason to turn it around on City fans.
Of course every club has its idiotic fans, but as I've never thrown any kind of missile at anybody and wouldn't dream of doing so I reckon I'm justified in calling those out who did it as cunts.
Next time I'll be sure to lump City fans in whenever another clubs fans do something fucking stupid.

MCFCTrick said:
Would Baconface not have gotten a similar reception at Etihad...?
If he had I'm sure there would have been something reported over the last 10 years and dozens of visits.

Pigeonho said:
bluemoon27 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Unfortunately every club has 'supporters' such as these turds.

Proper hard men.......

no not like these vermin they haven't,how many times did baconface come and watch games at our ground and not one mention of anything like this
Have you not read the other pages? Throwing a coin from a stand at a player with the intention of it hitting him is just as bad as throwing a pie at someone. Some may say it's worse, especially if that coin strikes and draws blood. So yes, we have vermin like that too, as do all clubs. No point in hiding from it or pretending we have saints as fans, as it's simply not true. For whatever reason it is, football attracts dick heads.

read my quote proper it says not like these vermin,yes we have scumbags at our ground as do all football clubs but im saying not once at our ground or any other ground can I recall a manager of an opposing side getting this treatment and also if it were to happen there would be arrests but not at that shithole they get away with what they want[/quote]

MCFCTrick said:
I've never heard of anything like that, but it's all about the wrong kind of person being in the right place to do such a thing, because if we've got fans capable of launching a coin at someones head in the stadium onto the pitch, that same kind of nobhead will most definitely launch something if he sees the United manager milling around the stadium. I've seen some of our 'fans' do very twatish stuff, just like any given United, Leeds or Liverpool fan will have seen the same from their fans.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:06 am --<br /><br />
fiddlesticksblue said:
Seems to me that threads like this are good for outing undercover rags!
Added another couple to my list.
How does that work then?

Pablo1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
billfromthehill said:
Pointless journo propaganda I can smell the fukin salt n pepper from here in my lounge on this story ,but thanks to you my friend ,it will now grow legs ,but I'm not biting so as we say in m,c,r, tar rar r kid.
What on earth are you babbling about

-- 28 Aug 2013, 09:00 --

ban-mcfc said:
exactly, he only went to watch the fucking game.
So throwing things at people is okay under certain circumstances then?

No, which is why I started my sentance with "although still wrong" - you must have missed that looking for a reason to turn it around on City fans.
Of course every club has its idiotic fans, but as I've never thrown any kind of missile at anybody and wouldn't dream of doing so I reckon I'm justified in calling those out who did it as *****.
Next time I'll be sure to lump City fans in whenever another clubs fans do something fucking stupid.

I will be honest and say I read that differently first time around so apologies for that. As pointed out though every team has wanker supporters its part of the make up of every club.
As I have now been discovered as an undercover rag I best go and hide from all the super blues<br /><br />-- 28 Aug 2013, 10:14 --<br /><br />
fiddlesticksblue said:
Super blue to the rescue

Pigeonho said:
MCFCTrick said:
I've never heard of anything like that, but it's all about the wrong kind of person being in the right place to do such a thing, because if we've got fans capable of launching a coin at someones head in the stadium onto the pitch, that same kind of nobhead will most definitely launch something if he sees the United manager milling around the stadium. I've seen some of our 'fans' do very twatish stuff, just like any given United, Leeds or Liverpool fan will have seen the same from their fans.

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:06 am --

fiddlesticksblue said:
How does that work then?
Yeah, we get it Pidge - City fans are as guilty as utd fans, even though there's not been any reports of GPC receiving anything like the same treatment in 10 years at the Etihad.
Like I said in my previous post, what happened to Ferdinand was wrong, but if you fail to see the difference in circumstances then we're going to have to agree to disagree.

Pigeonho said:
MCFCTrick said:
I've never heard of anything like that, but it's all about the wrong kind of person being in the right place to do such a thing, because if we've got fans capable of launching a coin at someones head in the stadium onto the pitch, that same kind of nobhead will most definitely launch something if he sees the United manager milling around the stadium. I've seen some of our 'fans' do very twatish stuff, just like any given United, Leeds or Liverpool fan will have seen the same from their fans.
That's a disingenuous argument to make, and before anyone things I'm defending either knobhead's actions, I'm not
Firstly I don't believe you can compare the 'heat of the moment' incident where someone threw a coin at an opposition player who was celebrating a last minute winner in front of those fans when he could much more easily have gone to his own fans with someone throwing a pie/whatever at a manager as he walks into the VIP area of a football ground. The former is an instant reaction to a huge disappoint with a little incitement thrown in for good measure, whilst the latter is a cowardly act against someone outside the ground before passions/tensions are raised, plus he wasn't even involved in the game

Secondly to say all clubs have 'twattish' fans is as close to a fact as one could get, however there have been few cases of a manager being pelted in England when visiting another club, never mind that that club aren't even playing the manager's team. So to suggest that this could have happened anywhere, whilst possible, hasn't happened regularly. However it did happen at Old Trafford on Monday night showing this fan to take the 'twattishness' a step further and yet another example of the shite that club really is.
So to say that the first scenario happened doesn't logically mean that the second will happen, although it did at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.