Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

MCC said:
ManCityX said:
http://www.theguardian.com/p/3tbxa/tw

Manuel Pellegrini, the new Manchester City manager, needed the intervention of stewards and security officials after missiles were thrown at him before Manchester United's game against Chelsea.

Pellegrini was at the match to compile a report on United in preparation for the first Manchester derby of the season, on 22 September at the Etihad Stadium, but had to take shelter after being recognised when he got out of his car.

The incident was dealt with quickly and Pellegrini has told City he does not want to take it any further. He also stated he was happy with the way the Old Trafford stewards looked after him.

City, meanwhile, are set to complete the signing of Martin Demichelis after agreeing to pay Atlético Madrid €5m (£4.3m) for the Argentinian defender.

Piss in the ocean for someone who has managed in south america.

yeah, nothing can be worse than a super clásico boca-river
Death threats, angry fans waiting for the manager after training/game, barras bravas...

But it's not acceptable in any case, City should do something about it

Mancity1980 said:
God, I really hate that club...
Me too. But could Ferguson have walked unscathed into City's ground? Will Moyes? Pot and kettle.

Ali Benarbia said:
Mancity1980 said:
Me too. But could Ferguson have walked unscathed into City's ground? Will Moyes? Pot and kettle.

Exactly this, there's always supporters like that, everywhere.

Ali Benarbia said:
Mancity1980 said:
GPC has attended dozens of games over the years at the etihad and I don't recall any reports of missiles being thrown at him. Plenty of vocal abuse but then fuck me, the day that's something that's looked down on I think we can all give up and call it a day!

Ali Benarbia said:
Mancity1980 said:

fergiscum has attended maine road and the etihad dozens of times and not had stuff thrown at him.

pellegrini goes once and gets cunts chucking things at him.

Ali Benarbia said:
Mancity1980 said:

Yes, and he did on numerous occasions. Not really a valid analogy.

I think the important thing in all this is the assertion that we are signing defensive cover. Manuel will have seen much worse than the nursery rhymers tried to deliver back home in Chile.

Build a bonfire etc

Oh dear, someone want to stop playing and take their ball back? Hmmmmmmmmm?!

Typical scum. This wont get high profile, will b swept under the carpet. Any other club and this is a headline but this lot sell papers so will b acceptable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.