Pellegrini Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Manny shake the fuckers up, lets make a statement and go on a mega wining run. Nows the time when trophies are won.

waspish said:
BillyShears said:
waspish said:
This jaded and overworked for some of our players is a worry and because of our attacking style when it gets to the las half dozen games of the season when teams near the bottom of the league will defend for there lives, if we lose that Spark energy we will drop points at home

Poor logic. Our squad is the strongest in the league. If we drop points so will our rivals.

Crazy that it takes only a draw for the flapping to become chronic again. Lord only knows how you'll react to a defeat.

Look understanding the criticism of my post but this is my worry and opinion come the business end of the season.. Hard to explain but when a team mind set is to attack not defend when it gets to the crunch time and we need a 1-0 hard fought scrappy win will we be capable of doing this?
A bit ironic, the team is being questioned as to whether it can grind out results or not, and now that the team has done exactly that in the past few weeks (Pool, Palace games), it is being criticized. Am I right?

Lavinda Past said:
waspish said:
BillyShears said:
Poor logic. Our squad is the strongest in the league. If we drop points so will our rivals.

Crazy that it takes only a draw for the flapping to become chronic again. Lord only knows how you'll react to a defeat.

Look understanding the criticism of my post but this is my worry and opinion come the business end of the season.. Hard to explain but when a team mind set is to attack not defend when it gets to the crunch time and we need a 1-0 hard fought scrappy win will we be capable of doing this?

Yes. Palace and Liverpool were great examples. We will win the league this year.

Yeah it's looking good for the league with our fantastic form in the last dozen games, my worry was of some of our important players being jaded come last month of the season..

NoahCity said:
waspish said:
BillyShears said:

A bit ironic, the team is being questioned as to whether it can grind out results or not, and now that the team has done exactly that in the past few weeks (Pool, Palace games), it is being criticized. Am I right?

No criticism Now, like I've previous said we been excellent but important players who have played a lot of games up to now come the last half dozen games of the season would/could effect the attacking way we play.. Our schedule in the next month is pretty jam pact also..

waspish said:
Lavinda Past said:
waspish said:

Yes. Palace and Liverpool were great examples. We will win the league this year.

Yeah it's looking good for the league with our fantastic form in the last dozen games, my worry was of some of our important players being jaded come last month of the season..

That's where Pelly is going to earn his money. Other teams will have the same problems - The quality players in our squad will see us through. There is no better 'spine' in the PL than Hart, Kompany, Yaya Toure and Aguero.

Bloody hell! We did not lose, we drew away and all of a sudden the sky is falling in, all the top teams go through the doldrums all teams have to cope with injuries we are not unique we have just come through a great spell of results

Ducado said:
Bloody hell! We did not lose, we drew away and all of a sudden the sky is falling in, all the top teams go through the doldrums all teams have to cope with injuries we are not unique we have just come through a great spell of results

Overreaction, much?

No-one is saying the sky is falling in, everyone is just talking about a shit performance and analyzing our squad etc.

What do you think we should do, start a thread saying how great we were today?

Danamy said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Come on Manny shake the fuckers up.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaxTWj1ti84[/youtube]

And in case anyone is wondering. Yes, that is me.

You're busting some moves there G, you've got rhythm
I was carrying a few extra "holiday pounds" there, but it's true, I do display an extraordinary sense of rhythm for a white chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.