Pellegrini Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.
I will get things back on track,
We will not win the league this season under our present manager,
He still persists with 4-4-2 away from home despite struggling most games to get control
Of midfield, so our defence gets caught out with his high line.
Almost all of our away games we get over run in midfield and the games we've won is usually down
To opponents having a shit forward line or bad finishing.
we've reached the half way point Of the season and even against a team like swansea
Who everyone knows have a lot of possession he still leave's us short in midfield and makes yaya
Look awkward struggling to cover the ground in midfield,
Extra man in midfield away from home would stop most of our away defeats and if
He does not change, this will be the reason we lose league.

I couldn't be more content.

The man oozes quality in all aspects of his management,our football is attractive and entertaining,even if the fingernails have taken a battering on occasion....... our summer signings have(mostly...) been superb and the camp appears to in great spirits.

A fantastic appointment,almost tailor made for our stage of development,i honestly believe he will lead us to greatness.

squirtyflower said:
Dribble said:
There's uncertainty surrounding Mata's situation at The Chavs and I really hope if he is available that we don't allow him to slip through our fingers as we did the last time as he would provide cove & competition for both Nasri & Silva. We're in for a roller coaster ride and I suppose we'll only truly know the answers to all these questions come the end of the season.
it's been reported that chelsea refuse to sell him to an english club
I suppose just like anything else, if the player agitates for a move and the money's right, they'll have to let a disaffected player leave. Its been a dream of mine over the last 2 years to see this:

--------------------------------Hart--------------------------------------

Zabaleta-------Kompany--------Nastasic---------------Clichy

----------------------------Fernadinho--------------------------------

---------------------Yaya------------------Silva-------------------------

Nasri/Navas------------------------------------------Mata/Jovetic

--------------------------Aguero/Negredo----------------------------

With this we'd be sorted and frighten the living daylights out of all before us!

Dribble said:
squirtyflower said:
Dribble said:
There's uncertainty surrounding Mata's situation at The Chavs and I really hope if he is available that we don't allow him to slip through our fingers as we did the last time as he would provide cove & competition for both Nasri & Silva. We're in for a roller coaster ride and I suppose we'll only truly know the answers to all these questions come the end of the season.
I suppose just like anything else, if the player agitates for a move and the money's right, they'll have to let a disaffected player leave. Its been a dream of mine over the last 2 years to see this:

With this we'd be sorted and frighten the living daylights out of all before us!
i think he'd be a great acquisition but chelsea are not short of money and mourinho can be a bit of a ****

lastmanback said:
Ok.
I will get things back on track,
We will not win the league this season under our present manager,
He still persists with 4-4-2 away from home despite struggling most games to get control
Of midfield, so our defence gets caught out with his high line.
Almost all of our away games we get over run in midfield and the games we've won is usually down
To opponents having a shit forward line or bad finishing.
we've reached the half way point Of the season and even against a team like swansea
Who everyone knows have a lot of possession he still leave's us short in midfield and makes yaya
Look awkward struggling to cover the ground in midfield,
Extra man in midfield away from home would stop most of our away defeats and if
He does not change, this will be the reason we lose league.
Are you an aspiring poet?

Dribble said:
squirtyflower said:
Dribble said:

I'd forget your dreams, no chance whatsoever that Jose would sell us Mata. The money we'd have to offer would make it pointless as he wouldn't be worth the figure. We can pick up far better options at the correct kind of budget when we need to.

FantasyIreland said:
I couldn't be more content.

The man oozes quality in all aspects of his management,our football is attractive and entertaining,even if the fingernails have taken a battering on occasion....... our summer signings have(mostly...) been superb and the camp appears to in great spirits.

A fantastic appointment,almost tailor made for our stage of development,i honestly believe he will lead us to greatness.
Will he be here long enough for that? Personally I hope he is but I've my doubts from what I've read on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.