Pellegrini Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon MP has gone with what he thinks is his best side, in the absence of Aguero.

Looks like Nasty could be injured too as he is not on bench. May still be an open question who MP's preferred partner is for Vinnie.

OB1 said:
Reckon MP has gone with what he thinks is his best side, in the absence of Aguero.

Looks like Nasty could be injured too as he is not on bench. May still be an open question who MP's preferred partner is for Vinnie.

I'd still go clichy ahead of kolorov. Apart from that, assuming nasty is injured, I'd have picked that team. It picks itself in fact.

Didsbury Dave said:
OB1 said:

I'd still go clichy ahead of kolorov. Apart from that, assuming nasty is injured, I'd have picked that team. It picks itself in fact.

I give Kolarov the edge at the moment but it makes me more nervous defensively.

OB1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
OB1 said:

I give Kolarov the edge at the moment but it makes me more nervous defensively.

I would have played kolorov against west ham, a game we were unlikely to come under any pressure in, for his crossing. And I'd have played clichy today, a harder game where we will be attacked. But let's see. I cant argue he got Wednesday's selections wrong, so let's see if today works out.

Being picky, It's about time we won away and kept a clean sheet. But any old win will do, and 3-2 seems to be the in vogue 'city score'at the moment!

Happy enough with the team selection and the substitutions, but it was a bit like the game down at St Mary's, and we struggled again against very athletic opponents operating a relentless press. Merlin couldn't get going, nor could Zab and Ya Ya was simply bypassed. The long and the short of it, is our best 3 players were Kolarov, Kompany and MdM. They needed a lot of character to withstand the aerial barrage

Rammy Blue said:
moomba said:
For me, I'd have a 1-0 before a 4-3, so although I've enjoyed our play this season it's not been without its frustrations.

I'd much prefer the 4-3.
Me too, yet its ironic that people keep saying "rather than 4-3" as its one result we haven't had so far.

I can't fathom why anyone would prefer to score only 1, when we regularly get 4 or more (10 times this season so far).

For the defensive lovers, its 3 clean sheets in our last 5 games, so there's something for everyone it seems now, the defending today was mostly outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.