Pellegrini to Arsenal..

Sunday exclusive in the sun apparently
If this happens....
huge respect for the guy and his acheivements but he is absolutely the wrong guy for them... and pretty much any top team

On an Arsenal forum they've had a vote who'd they like. Front runner is Simeone and second place is Allergi. I'll laugh my cock off if they're lumped with Manuel.

Arsene will stay again i reckon,we have this every year with him,if he does go then i've no probs with mp taking over,he was lost the last 2 seasons over here

Thank you for a double, another league cup and a Champions Semi. Also for some breathtaking football in 13/14 where we battered sides.

I see nobody has mentioned Mancini yet... Wasn't he seen at West Ham recently?

might as well keep Arsene. Yes , we did win the league , but the spine of the team was Mancini's

Both our ex -managers out of job...Macini and Pellegrini. ...atleast Bobby went on to Decent clubs

might as well keep Arsene. Yes , we did win the league , but the spine of the team was Mancini's

Both our ex -managers out of job...Macini and Pellegrini. ...atleast Bobby went on to Decent clubs

Did Pellegrini get sacked in China then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.