Pellegrini to Arsenal..

Not unless he can keep Sanchez and sign around £200m of players. Us, Chelsea and even the scum and Spurs all have better squads than Arsenal at the moment.
He will. He is good with players. An unappreciated quality of his. And they don't need 200 million. They need 2-3 players to compete. A keeper a CM and a 3rd star to join Ozil and Sanchez.
Rakitic, Oblak, Reus and they are easily fighting for the title.

He will. He is good with players. An unappreciated quality of his. And they don't need 200 million. They need 2-3 players to compete. A keeper a CM and a 3rd star to join Ozil and Sanchez.
Rakitic, Oblak, Reus and they are easily fighting for the title.

That depends on who we sign in the summer. We're already better equipped than Arsenal, and if we get a decent keeper, fullbacks, CB and CM I think we'll be unstoppable next season.

I don't think it'd be a bad appointment for them to be honest.

In the short term they'd certainly score a lot of goals and probably be very hard to beat at the Emirates but I'd be very surprised if they won the league under him with the competition at the moment.

They'd be sick of him by the third season though and probably crying for Wenger to come back

Let's not forget how good our attacking play was in that first season. Our fullbacks under Pellegrini in that first year were electric. He'd turn Bellerin into a monster. However, his lack of passion is really grating in the long-run, which is exactly what Arsenal don't need after 20 years of Wenger.

Sunday exclusive in the sun apparently
If this happens....
huge respect for the guy and his acheivements but he is absolutely the wrong guy for them... and pretty much any top team

he won the league, cup, got to the semi final of the champions league and we played the best football under him. he'd be class for any top team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.