Pellegrini to Arsenal..

Why the fuck would i complain and what is it im asking for?

He won a league and cup double and another league cup truimph for us and took us to a CL semi final yet some on here would pretend he was abysmal when the facts suggest the very opposite.

Like i said, short memories and yes, ungratefulness on show!

Ok. He's a shit old corpse. There y go.

He was utter wank and Arsenal are welcome to him. I would be worried if Mancini went there though.

You're so so much better than that.

No I'm not.

I think he's a fucking fraud. I thought we had done all this & it was officially frowned upon to bring it back. I hope he goes to Arsenal because he is not fit to lace Wenger's boots & Wenger is fucked, as Arsenal will be if that fucking clown goes there.

He won't last a season.

That depends on who we sign in the summer. We're already better equipped than Arsenal, and if we get a decent keeper, fullbacks, CB and CM I think we'll be unstoppable next season.
Yes. I'm just saying Arsenal is not as off as most claim. Add the above 3 and they are in it to the end, regardless of who we get, they'll run us tight.

No I'm not.

I think he's a fucking fraud. I thought we had done all this & it was officially frowned upon to bring it back. I hope he goes to Arsenal because he is not fit to lace Wenger's boots & Wenger is fucked, as Arsenal will be if that fucking clown goes there.

He won't last a season.

Is that your audition for Arsenal fan tv? ;-)

ArsenalTV would be hilarious.. Chinese Football League is his level atm,Past it in Europe.Dinosaur of a manager..Wenger MK2.He is a 'yes' man though,he'd appeal to their board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.