Penalty King

He is an amazing penalty taker. But we shouldn't make a fuss about it or he will start missing them. Just let him get on with quietly scoring every time he gets a pen.

Told Nathan as we were watching it, he was going to go side netting on the left hand side.

I knew he'd hit it there.
Elano knew he'd hit it there.
Even the keeper knew he'd hit it there.

But no-one can save a pen that well taken.

There's only 2 kinds of penalties taken - hit or miss. Until he misses one he's perfect and the best in the world.

I was sure we'd get a penalty in the last few minutes with Elano off and Robinho would orbit it.

whilst elano is great, not a patch on the real penalty king franny lee, who still holds the record and i saw every one of them

Anelka was quality for us at penalties.

Unfortunately,not so hot for Chelsea...

article-0-0155FFFD00000578-261_468x387.jpg

had u ever seen anelka miss one till the champs league final? for city he hit the spot elano loves every time!!

when barry gets a penalty, i know he has scored, he has more variety to his kicks, elano hits same place every time, great accuracy but will a keeper gamble one day?

powellinski said:
had u ever seen anelka miss one till the champs league final? for city he hit the spot elano loves every time!!

when barry gets a penalty, i know he has scored, he has more variety to his kicks, elano hits same place every time, great accuracy but will a keeper gamble one day?

Barry just twats the ball as hard as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.