Penalty King

goatastuta said:
elano-quality.weve got another with ched evans aswell. most confident penalty taker ive ever seen(which is basically what you need)especially for such a young lad.first name on the list every time.midgetland and copenhagen

Plus a class one at Stockport. More bottle than Strurridge it seems.

The best penalty taker i have ever seen, everytime it goes in it hits the side netting, just inch perfect.

also elano puts every penalty to the keepers right and if they did their homework they all know where it goes by now, they still dive the right way but because it's that perfectly placed they still don't get it!!!, the only time he went keepers left from what i can remember is birmingham away last season, i also like his little slow run up!!!!

And i think vassels most crucial penalty was for england against portugal, also missing. love the di canio style penalty.

wtf was Carson playing at must admit made me chuckle . Did he actually think he was gonna put the King off , quality . Think Elano found it funny too

wtf was Carson playing at must admit made me chuckle . Did he actually think he was gonna put the King off , quality . Think Elano found it funny too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.