Penalty King

hey boys while we are on about penalties does anyone remember that horrible ginger twat ( sorry city gingers ) strachan when he thought he was going to beat frannys record, he was giving it the big un on tv and when he got to, i think his ninth of the season he bottled it, i swear,about a week before, he was on tv saying he could pass frannys record...

GAZZA said:
I reckon we've hit the woodwork over 20 times in this competition this season

14 times we have hit the woodwork in the Uefa Cup this season. Must be a record.

never seen elano go anywhere else but to the keepers right. one of the best penalty takers ive seen. IMO he shouldnt be allowed to go at the end of the season this lad is quality.

elano-quality.weve got another with ched evans aswell. most confident penalty taker ive ever seen(which is basically what you need)especially for such a young lad.first name on the list every time.midgetland and copenhagen

BlueAlba said:
never seen elano go anywhere else but to the keepers right. one of the best penalty takers ive seen. IMO he shouldnt be allowed to go at the end of the season this lad is quality.

Birmingham away is the only penalty since he's been at City that hasn't been to the keeper's right.

Up there with the likes of Anelka and Mark Ward for City, I would not say he is better though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.