Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Nah, Rodri definitely wanted that himself. It’s not as if he was handing the ball to Haaland. He was keeping the ball and standing on the spot. Just watched it back and also Rodri said in post match interview “I felt confident in that moment”. He never said anything about giving it to Haaland.
Again, as I wasn’t in the dressing room, I’m relying on the word of the manager. He also said he’d be speaking to the players on Monday.

Neville needs to ease off Jack. It's nearly every time he's fouled now. Pisses me right off. If only commentators nowadays were fair and unbiased and didn't come with their own thinly veiled agendas.

Tyler saying give us a maximum of a month to prove our innocence. Does he fear the PL might unravel the longer it goes on? Let it take as long as it needs for us to clear our name "once & for all" & may a few heads roll in the process.
Even neville said thats ridiculous (which it is)
The idiocy of saying we should be given 1 month after a 4 year investigation.
To then say it took 4 years because we’d delayed it and not cooperated.
And then say thats not his opinion just what is being reported (well if you dont know stfu).

For once id like a fair representation of what has been happening over the last 4 years and a true reflection of the cas ruling from someone with a big voice.

Fuck, after nevilles rant on grealish my father in law (wolves fan) text and said hes a cheat. He wouldnt have done that or cared without neville influencing how he should feel about him.

Rodri had a big say in Mahrez taking that penalty, Gundo needed to be stronger, that's why in my opinion he shouldn't have the captain's armband.
Watch the post match interview with Rodri and Gundo. It is clear from what Rodri says he wanted to take the pen, he wasn't grabbing the ball for Haaland, Rodri said he felt confident but he bowed to what his captain said. So Gundo was strong and did the right thing as captain. Haaland walked away from it and didn't appear to be asking for it. Don't care what Pep might have said after, he may have got it wrong or tried to cover up conflict within his team. It all happened in front of us in the south stand and Rodri looked furious, I was closer to that than Pep was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.