Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
rb-sportstable2.jpg

Oh how I miss the days of Yaya and Balotelli scoring every penalty. Every time we won a penalty you just knew it was goal.

Ever since Aguero missed two penalties in one game against Steaua Bucharest in 2016, then a few months later Aguero then De Bruyne both missed against Everton. I’ve been worried about them.

Now every time someone steps up you just see the confidence is missing and that’s it practically 50/50 if it goes in or not.

Just give the ball to Ederson already!! FFS
Im similar. If we concede a pen I expect them to score every time and if we win a pen, I'm biting my nails

If you're naming 3 players, you're guessing. You are right, but do you know the circumstances?

1973 first year up at Uni in Manchester (i chose UMIST because of City), In October we were drawn away against the mighty Walsall in the League Cup, we got a 0 - 0 draw, and (living in Manchester) decided to go to the replay at Maine Road, and endured another 2 hours of goal less football (extra time in those days, and no penalty shoot out). The following week we had a second replay at a neutral venue (Old Trafford) . City finally scored, and actually won 4 - 0 , Franny got a hat trick. As was stated earlier by Christmas the rags top scorer was Alex Stepney with 2 penalties, making Franny Lee the top scorer at Xmas !!!

Oh how I miss the days of Yaya and Balotelli scoring every penalty. Every time we won a penalty you just knew it was goal.

Ever since Aguero missed two penalties in one game against Steaua Bucharest in 2016, then a few months later Aguero then De Bruyne both missed against Everton. I’ve been worried about them.

Now every time someone steps up you just see the confidence is missing and that’s it practically 50/50 if it goes in or not.

Just give the ball to Ederson already!! FFS

50/50 chance of us scoring from a penalty nowadays... I wish!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.