People 'can't wait for ID cards'

barcabloo

Jacqui Smith says public demand means people will be able to pre-register for an ID card within the next few months.

The cards will be available for all from 2012 but she said: "I regularly have people coming up to me and saying they don't want to wait that long."

Lying woman

She's well deluded if she thinks people are clamourin' to get ID Cards , i haven't heard anyone even mention them for months ..... i'm not the least bit interested in them for one , and the local airport workers who will 'guinea pig' the trial are now gettin' nervous over the idea!

Still she's labour , isn't she?

They seem to think we can't wait to pay congestion charges here too , sayin' that nine people out of ten won't pay anythin' ...... hows that for a barefaced lie!

Now Gordon Brown is suddenly worried that Mancs will knock the congestion charge idea back (i wonder why!) , an' wants to kick the ball into the local councils court to come up with a replacement scheme it falls through ..... and i notice that suddenly a figure of only £1.5 billion is bein' banded about for local transport improvements , rather than the original £3 billion !

I suppose they'll promise another £1.5 billion will follow on , but the local council should treat that with the pinch of salt it deserves...... it may never happen , government are full of broken promises!

Those ID Cards will be in for a rough old time if Labour lose the next election .... which they've evry chance of doin' as things stand!

Buuullllllssssssheeeeetttttttt!!!

George Orwell must be pissin' himself.

barcabloo said:
mat said:
Buuullllllssssssheeeeetttttttt!!!

George Orwell must be pissin' himself.

It is incredible that a labour government is imposing this SHIT on people

I agree.

I'm still a member of the LP and I'm fighting tooth and claw to remind the upper echelons what the Labour party means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.