People on here who are against drugs...

Fourinarow

Sorry if posted before.

Are the people who are anti-drugs on here Teetotal?

If not, how can you be anti-drugs?

Alcohol is one of the most dangerous, addictive, dependent drugs, that causes sooo much shite in people lives. It's a drug.

But yet people who smoke weed, or drop a few pills at the weekend, or have a few lines or whatever and cause no trouble, who are completely in control of their actions get labeled a druggy, called mugs etc.

People who drink alcohol are also druggy's, more hooked on that than many of the so called druggy's on here.

I just don't understand how anyone who drinks can sit there and slate someone is on drugs or a druggy, while they sip away on a beer, whiskey, bottle of wine, like I am right now haha.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Sorry if posted before.

Alcohol is one of the most dangerous, addictive, dependent drugs, that causes sooo much shite in people lives. It's a drug.

But yet people who smoke weed, or drop a few pills at the weekend, or have a few lines or whatever and cause no trouble, who are completely in control of their actions get labeled a druggy, called mugs etc.

People who drink alcohol are also druggy's, more hooked on that than many of the so called druggy's on here.

I just don't understand how anyone who drinks can sit there and slate someone is on drugs or a druggy, while they sip away on a beer, whiskey, bottle of wine, like I am right now haha.

Age old argument.... This could be a long thread. Wake me up when you find the solution.

theholyswan said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Sorry if posted before.

Age old argument.... This could be a long thread. Wake me up when you find the solution.

Haha, indeed.

It's just one of those little things in life that gets on my tits. From my teenage years and early 20's when I used to smoke alot of weed and be called a druggy by parents, mates parents etc, while they were sat having a beer or a glass of wine.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Sorry if posted before.

have you got a drug problem,do you need to talk about it

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
Sorry if posted before.

two wrongs dont make a right. smokers say the same thing, "what about cars, they choke people" blah blah blah,its a get out clause for their weakness.druggies (proper ones) i bet cause more hardship and dread within their families than drinkers or smokers ever do.

Most people go for a pint socially, not because they need too. People who have a few lines at the weekend do it to look cool even though its probably skint them to do it and they still look like nobs. Pill poppers, cant do with the sweaty bastsards talking shit all night. Weed smokers usually end up a recluse. An alchaholic would be a hypocrite for calling you a druggy i agree but a normal friday and saturday night drinker is alright i think, the people who need drugs to go with it have a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.