People on here who are against drugs...

ive done drugs now and again, i dont really do them anymore, part form alcohol. Drugs can screw up life more tahn alcohol, although alcohol can fuck u up loads aswell.
basically if u have a shit life dont go to drugs they are not the answer, get a girlfriend or sumat

josh06 said:
Drink may cause more deaths right, but its legal therefore more people will use and abuse it.

Just imagine certain drugs were made available legally, do you not think they would then be used and abused even more than alcohol.

I know what you mean but I see all around me that any drug is just as available as drink is, would it really make any difference if it was legal?????

There are other things like salvia and such which is legal i don't think they get abused as much as drink but i might be wrong.

Matty said:
twinkletoes said:
Go to any A&E department at the weekend and which will you see it full of, people that are pissed or stoned?

As mentioned above, when one drug is legal and one is illegal then the number of users, and the number of people requiring medical attention based on their usage, will always be skewed. It's not really a reliable method for measuring the affects.

La-di-da-di-da. Complete nonense!

I respect anyone's right to put whatever they want into their bodies as long as it doesn't harm others.

But it is certainly hypocritical of a drinker to criticise a drug user.

And let's not forget that 95% of drug users are recreational, just like 95% of drinkers.

Didsbury Dave said:
I respect anyone's right to put whatever they want into their bodies as long as it doesn't harm others.

And let's not forget that 95% of drug users are recreational, just like 95% of drinkers.
Fair point except alcohol producers aren't armed criminals and they don't mix the alcohol with stricnene(?) rat poison, paracetemol, aspirin etc. All of which can be harmful

tueartsboots said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Fair point except alcohol producers aren't armed criminals and they don't mix the alcohol with stricnene(?) rat poison, paracetemol, aspirin etc. All of which can be harmful

A good argument for legalisation.

twinkletoes said:
Matty said:
As mentioned above, when one drug is legal and one is illegal then the number of users, and the number of people requiring medical attention based on their usage, will always be skewed. It's not really a reliable method for measuring the affects.

La-di-da-di-da. Complete nonense!

Excellent retort. No attempt to argue the logic just a childish comment. You are aware that doesn't negate my point and only marginalises yours yeah?

People who dont take drugs are boring

Piss Cans are the worst - untterly horrendous people

I dropped an E and went on Blackpool Pleasure beach last weekend

4HB = Bad Ass

I drink but on the vast majority of occassions I can do so without being a nuisance to others.Cocaine users , in my experience tend to be a nuisance so Im with Ian Brown in the anti-cocaine lobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.