People Still Left at 85 Mins last night.

Fuck knows what the other 7 pages of comments say but since you're interested, I leave early every game so I can get back to the boozer on the first bus before the rush.

Call me all you want but I have just left the Chelsea game which is why I am home so early and able to post on here.

I left so early once I got to the food stand and the pies were still warm.

I also remember leaving so early that Billy Meridith still had a complete tooth pick in his gob.

mcfcloz said:
TBH anyone that left at half time needs their heads checking!

We seem to have aquired far too many glory hunters and to be honest I would rather them leave and miss out! We dont need negative fans!

And the fan behind be slating Joe Hart and calling him shit for taking too long with his kick...when Kolo was taking hours to move out of his way - you are a prick!

I left at half time because when I went for a pie with my brother he broke his tooth on a pie (good advert for the pies) so I had to take him home as I was driving. Is that a good enough reason or do I deserve punishment? If you were that engrossed in the game you wouldnt have noticed.

I can prove I'm not a glory hunter. I hava a City tattoo on my arm from 27 years ago, yes we were still shit then and have been most of the time since.

I now live 100 miles away but still have my season ticket and am in all the cup schemes. Due to work I have to miss some midweek games but I can get a note explaining this from my boss if that stops me being shouted at!

So am I to expect a detention or am I excused?

Have you really nothing more important to concern yourself with?

Don't know what's funnier.

People getting worked up because other people left a football match before the end or people who left a football match before the end, feeling the need to leave a note for sir explaining why.

I'm in B anyway and left at half time cos I was thirsty and wanted some more beer.

bluecarlos61 said:
tonea2003 said:
glen quagmire said:
I'm on my way back from chelsea now......

i'm already in my armchair after QPR beat that

Where did we finish?

All I can tell you is we were 4 up at half time so I thought fuck it and and leave it to glory hunters and I'll watch the players walk round the pitch on the box with can in my hand

I live 100 miles away from the Etihad.

It can take anywhere between 90 minutes and three hours to get home. If we are winning easily, I will leave early as I would if we are getting hammered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.