People Still Left at 85 Mins last night.

We stay and watch the highlights, don't go till the stewards start giving us the eye.

de niro said:
people of course can do what they want but it can't look good to players seeing loads of empty seats whilst they are pressing for victory.
didn't witness much victory pressing in the first half when the seats weren't empty Bill.

Started leaving at 90 minutes so i can get my grandad back to the car just that little bit quicker, makes a difference. although i must confess against fulham in the snow i left at 85 so i could get on the bus okay, didnt fancy queuing in that weather

stimo said:
Started leaving at 90 minutes so i can get my grandad back to the car just that little bit quicker, makes a difference. although i must confess against fulham in the snow i left at 85 so i could get on the bus okay, didnt fancy queuing in that weather
You dont have to justify your actions to the go early police on hear

cyberblue said:
stimo said:

No but the grammar police will be after you!

glen quagmire said:
cyberblue said:
stimo said:

No but the grammar police will be after you!
haha well y'know, felt i had to. I spend enough money on city anyway, don't need the people on here to make me feel bad about it

Denis Law Back Heel said:
Have never understood why people leave early in general but last night there were people around us in 304 just filtering out at 88 minutes at 3-2. I see it as you pay for 90 minutes of football, why not get your full moneys worth ?
i was in 304 and hardly any left early,there is a young couple who leave on 85 mins every week and even they stayed till the 90th

how anybody could have left on thursday is beyond me, in general then yes, people have the reasons to leave early but despite not getting it done thursday was the most exciting finish for ages

halpo123 said:
Denis Law Back Heel said:
Have never understood why people leave early in general but last night there were people around us in 304 just filtering out at 88 minutes at 3-2. I see it as you pay for 90 minutes of football, why not get your full moneys worth ?
i was in 304 and hardly any left early,there is a young couple who leave on 85 mins every week and even they stayed till the 90th

I was in 304, and there was hardly anybody in there to start with! Plus I'm certain that I don't leave after 85 mins every week :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.