People You Dislike On TV

moyles_280_415570a.jpg

I despise this man!

Matthew Wright......joked about a 16year old Scottish boy getting murdered on his show by saying "theres been a murder" taggart style.
Richard Madeley........**** who thought he could nick wine cos he was a condescending celeb.
Michael Parkinson.....Tried to trick the "greatest" in an interview, bad mistake.
Dave Guest....**** who stood in front of my daughter on a tv report when it was her turn to shine when appearing at the Opera house. Hate him.
Diane "the weather woman"...I know personally she knows fuck all about meteorology, but stands there bastard preaching in her shit outfits.
Tony "smarmy ****" Livesey...it used to Gordon Burns that I hated the most but this twat takes the biscuit.

Kevin Webster off Coronation Street, real name Michael Le Vell.

Baggy faced actor, had a pain in the arse wife, pikey kids (though Rosie is PHENOMENAL).

I was once at Altrincham Leisure Centre, and whilst waiting for my mate to get changed, nipped through to the spectators balcony to watch the Indoor 5-a-side footy. Sure enough, Kev was playing, and had his United top on, infact he was wearing the club shop by the looks of it...anyhow, by now my mate is here (also a Blue), and we don't even mention the shit he was wearing. We started shouting down "Oi, Kev, pass it!", or "KEV! MAN ONNNNNN!", for maybe 30 seconds at most. Then we left, and went outside to unlock our bikes and get going. As we were leaving, Le Vell came out, and he said, to a word: " Did I give you permission to say my name? Did I? DID I?! Don't talk to what you can't afford.".

He'd clearly had a knock to the head and forgotten that he's only in Corrie; he's hardly Christian Bale. We laughed all the way home.

glen quagmire said:
Clubber said:
Amanda holden.

Why is she a public sweet heart?! (Paper shit). She has no talent at all can only get jobs pushing buttons. She also nationally humiliated les Dennis.

And she's rough.

With you 100%

So am I. Despise her. She used Dennis as a stepping stone to bigger things and was very blatant about it. A whore is a whore is a whore.

My list would be very large if I could be bothered to list it but here is a small sample...

Chris Moyles.
Amanda Holden.
Fiona Bruce.
Russell Howard.
Fern Britain.
Paddy McGuinness.
Adrian Chiles.
Bruce Forsyth.
Alex Jones.

Gok Wan and the fat birds he has on that show of his. That room where they have to look at themselves in the mirror with their flab hanging over their big knickers whilst he is saying "Embrace your beauty..." stop fcking lying to them!!!

the thieves that are ant and dec. geordie fucking shithouses.

i'd dearly love to be a billionaire so i could offer both of them (seperately) a tv gig for only one. see how they'd shit on each other and then tell them to get the fuck out of my office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.