People You Dislike On TV

jimharri said:
TCIB said:
Only an advert but this bloke defo deserves a mention.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/jyb26z5lWjgfi.png[/bigimg]

He isn't steve ffs you blood curdlingly annoying arse.

If you ever make such a shite advert again direct line i will shit through your letter box.
Excellent shout there. That advert is so bloody annoying, I have to either mute it and shut my eyes or turn over.That, and the latest Direct Line ads with that couple;

Aaaaarrrrggghh!!!

Is that you Steve, have I rung you by mistake? Oh...why not check your phone, the number and probably the name will be on the screen for you to see you annoying twat.

I dislike many. Mainly the ones that up speak/ are smug/ are talentless/ z list celebs or all combined.

Freds Patio said:
Kevin Webster off Coronation Street, real name Michael Le Vell.

Baggy faced actor, had a pain in the arse wife, pikey kids (though Rosie is PHENOMENAL).

I was once at Altrincham Leisure Centre, and whilst waiting for my mate to get changed, nipped through to the spectators balcony to watch the Indoor 5-a-side footy. Sure enough, Kev was playing, and had his United top on, infact he was wearing the club shop by the looks of it...anyhow, by now my mate is here (also a Blue), and we don't even mention the shit he was wearing. We started shouting down "Oi, Kev, pass it!", or "KEV! MAN ONNNNNN!", for maybe 30 seconds at most. Then we left, and went outside to unlock our bikes and get going. As we were leaving, Le Vell came out, and he said, to a word: " Did I give you permission to say my name? Did I? DID I?! Don't talk to what you can't afford.".

He'd clearly had a knock to the head and forgotten that he's only in Corrie; he's hardly Christian Bale. We laughed all the way home.

ChrisHansen.jpg

Oh, and Denise Welch.

I'm sick of her cropping up in the paper every so many months, detailing her latest affair, managing to describe most details and say how great the predictably younger man is in bed, before finishing off by saying she loves her husband and will never do it again. Until next year.

It would be decent of her to own up to her mistakes, and apologise profusely to her husband, without always dragging it to the paper. She drags his heart backwards through barbed wire fences, and the man's confidence must be shot to bits. Always thought shes a bit of a cow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.