Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

About time our fans got called out, me and my mates (FOC and our lads) were convinced at HT we could still get back in this but we were surrounded by mard arse, whinging, bellennds who thought the end of the world had arrived! 'Pep this Pep that, player X. Y Z wank" fucking entitled arseholes! get behind the team or fuck off!!

Again. I know that but there were still literally 1000s of tickets being sold ,way cheaper than off the club , that people wernt intrested in.
Yeah but no big deal really. The ground was pretty much full so they went in the end. It's not worth worrying about as the only people who care about it is rags who never go.

So it's not you I'm getting at so why are you trying to justify yourself. There a good 10k who couldn't be arsed going tonight ,possibly more , and a good 30k in the ground who couldn't be arsed be either. Like it or not . Facts are facts.

I get annoyed when people say the season tickets are too cheap. So just wanted to point out the majority of season tickets are far from cheap.

That's all. Carry on.

Yeah but no big deal really. The ground was pretty much full so they went in the end. It's not worth worrying about as the only people who care about it is rags who never go.
Thets the thing, if you don't want to go, don't go, if you do then get behind the lads, you never know we might just win something and you can spend the summer with a smile on your face

Thets the thing, if you don't want to go, don't go, if you do then get behind the lads, you never know we might just win something and you can spend the summer with a smile on your face
Yep I got behind them. The booing was minimal and a from a few in shock at the two goals but in a way it worked in our favour. A bit of adversity.

Only Brian Clough is a better manager than Pep , how the fuck do you win the old division 2 , get a couple of free transfers and then basically win the prem and adds a couple of another free transfers buys are Tve plays him wide right ( he brought him as a striker and told him I brought you for 1m but you will do whatever I say now go and play right side , cause Birtles/Woodcock are miles better than you ) he scores back stick against Malmo , one European cup , they had John Robertson he proved to anyone if you are that good you are that good ( he smoked 20 fags a day what a player he was ) , another European cup against Hamburg , sorry am stoned , that post took ages can’t wait for the grammar place
It should be grammar police.

Ask Pep how many corporate areas, bars, restaurants, padded seats, £60-£80 match tickets there are across the Etihad on a normal match day. Ask him how many local and young City fans there are who have been priced out of the Etihad and been replaced by tourists and day trippers. Ask him if he thinks all of those things and more have had a lasting impact on the declining atmosphere inside the Etihad. And if he’s honest he’ll say yes it has.
Bang on. Just got home (London Blue) and certainly enjoyed the service stations down the M6 & M1 tonight, with bus loads of Spuds. But next to us tonight - three rows of tourists (CBL3) - no singing (obviously), all with iPhones out and most in half & half scarves. Love they want to come to CIty - but god do they destroy any hope of an atmosphere. We need younger local fans there on cheaper tickets, and if there any seats left, then sell them for £1,000s to tourists...

Richards, what a prick, played right into the hands of the rag press and media, Peps had enough, he's at the end of his tether, even the bird in the studio could see what he was doing.
getting the fans and the players up for sunday!!
he might be an ex player but ffs he's thick as pig shit and comes out with fuck all worth listening to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.